26

Kyle sighed after he asked Lucas where his coat was.

Lucas thought he wasn't here to question about the engagement but for a sleepover.

"I can't believe Lord Lucas would put my coat in her room..." He grumbled a bit, it was already awkward for him that his fiancée never fell in love just like him.

The door creaked open and he walked inside, the coat greeted him, yes, but the very same device greeted him as well.

"Eh?" He walked over when someone called for his attention.

Gerald looked at him, he looked back.

"Are you a prince?" That question from Kyle was a little surprising.

That was the first thing he'd ask? Oh.

"Yes??" Gerald was confused about this of course, "And you must be..?"

"Ah!" Kyle shot up standing bowing for him, "I am--"

"That's one of Katarina's friends there, he's called Kyle."

Another voice came, it was from Alan.

Alan took the device away from Gerald so the camera could capture a lot more around them.

Kyle could see that they were in some room there was a couch. Is it a waiting room in some mansion?

Kyle reintroduced himself again and the others who had been waiting for an hour on the other end introduced themselves to him.

They talked for a bit before the question turned to, "Ah, have you by chance seen Katarina? She's my sister."

Kyle blinked.

"Ah, I did..." He nodded, "She went out with Lady y/n this evening."

"What!?!???"

Even if it was with another lady, they're careful here.

Kyle almost jumped back when they suddenly yelled at him.

"I-Is there a problem..!?" He asked.

"Yes!" Gerald cleared his throat aloud, "Katarina... She's my fiancée..!"

Kyle stared with wide eyes.

"Hah..?" He was close to speechless.

'How could y/n fall for someone else's fiancée..!?' his mind raced through so many tracks here, 'Wait, but if Lady Katarina doesn't love him it's fine for Lady y/n to steal her, right?? I mean, what's the point of marrying someone if you don't have in the slightest that romantic string here???'

"Err... Please don't take it the wrong way, uhh... They're just on a walk, you see..." He tried to excuse his soon-to-be ex-fiancée in the situation, "Lady y/n is my fiancée, and she likes to go on evening strolls alone but since lady Katarina is new around here, she decided to show her around!"

That relieved the harem. As if that was made on the spot to relieve them.

...

"This was the woman I told you about that slept on snow."

Y/n introduced Katarina to her friend, f/n.

"I didn't sleep on snow!" Katarina said.

F/n laughed and brought over some barbecues for them to have.

"You should try the cooking here, Katarina, even if it's run by commoners, it's really tasty." Y/n offered it all to Katarina.

And Katarina took her up for it since they looked really good even just by smell and look.

F/n smirked at them.

Y/n glared back at him.

"Stop it, f/n."

"I'm not doing anything."