The Secret

LOGAN POV

"Shine braght like a damond!" (A/N: He sang it like i spelt it....) Colton sang and i assumed the song was playing through the headphone in his right ear. I rolled my eyes and continued walking through the hall.

After the group hug, we had all decided to get some rest before meeting up at night and going out. Going out as in to dinner, with our parents. I saw the whole family at the front, waiting for us obviously.

"Gosh! Can your feet move faster?!" Hazel yelled, catching the attention of the others. I rolled my eyes and looked around the carpark untill i saw it. I beamed and ran to my baby.

"They brought you!" I yelled, running my hand across the familiar pitch black paint to my 2011 Comaro. I was so happy that someone brought her down, i didn't want to ride with my parents this whole time.

"Yeah, i brought it." Colton stated, patting my back before leaning his butt on the bonnet. I didn't know how to get here so i had to ride with mom and dad. Colton, however, knew where he was going so i allowed him to bring it.

"Shot bro." I said, looking around for everyone. The adults were talking to each other in the front and the girls were making their way to us. Of course i had to give them rides now.

"We're going to the resturant down the road." Hazel stated, standing in front of me. I nodded and waiting for them to hop in before jumping into the drivers seat. I started the car up and almost immediantly, Colton put his window down. I did the same and put Flava on. 'Poetic Justice by Kendrick Lumar' was on and i made it really loud. I would have added my sunnies but it was pitch black outside so no need.

I drove out of the carpark and listened to Hazels directions which were really bad.

"Go left!" She yelled and i turned into the next left.

"No! Uhm, i meant right." She said and i heard Colton snort.

"Hazel! What the hell?!" I yelled, doing a quick U turn and going the way she told me.

"Ok! I don't know where we are!" She yelled, slouching into her seat. I stopped the car to the side of the road and turned around to face her. She gave me a sheepish smile and i rolled my eyes. Great, we're lost. I got my Iphone out and dialled dads number quick.

"Yo?" He asked after the third ring.

"Hazel made us get lost." I said, turning the car off.

"Must be Hazel." He said, amusement in his voice.

"Hey!" Hazel yelled, overhearing his remark.

"What street?" He asked.

"Uhmm, wait up." I got out of the car and jogged to the end of the street where it had the post. I read it and started walking back to the car. "Rogers Street." I said, opening the door.

"Oh i see it!" I heard mom yell in the background.

"We're turning in now, follow us." He hung up and i sat in the car before strapping up.

"So?" Lily asked.

"They're co-" I was cut off by a horn and i rolled my window down to see mom poking her head out of the Range Rover.

"Follow!" She yelled and then they sped off. I groaned before quickly turning the car on and speeding after them. I hate following people, it' so frustrating.

After many turns, we finally made it to the resturant. I parked in an empty spot before getting out. "Colton!" I heard Bianca yell and i turned to see Colton slam the door shut. It was one of those car where you had to bend the front seat forward to get access to the back seats.The girls were still stuck in the back and Colton poked his tougne out at them.