Destined To Be Alpha (End)

LOGAN POV

I walked into the room, smiling as my eyes landed on her sleeping form. She was sleeping, her body neatly and comfortably laid on my bed.

I walked up to her slowly, not wanting to disturb her sleep. But I lay down beside her, my eyes staring in awe as she slept. She seemed so perfect, so gentle and innocent.

I brushed my finger over her forehead, moving a peice of hair that had strayed. She didn't figit, her body remained motionless.

I sat up slowly, careful not to distract her from her sleep. I lent down and kissed her forehead before standing up completely. 

"I love you," I whispered. With one last smile, I turned around and started walking towards the door.

I left the room and saw ..... standing to the side, in a bowing position.

"Alpha," he muttered. "How is she?"

"Ruby is good. She was sleeping." I replied. "Remember that this visit is not allowed to get to Grace. She'll kill me if she finds out."

He nodded, "Your bags and car are ready for you."

"Thank you. You're dismissed."

He bowed as he stopped, allowing me to walk ahead. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, sad that I had to leave Ruby.

Fighting the urge to go back to her, I hurriedly made my way outside where I saw my car parked. As I walked towards it, Grace jumped out of the beck seat, scaring me to death.

She stalked towards me as I took a step back. She looked mad and I think I know why.

"I'm sorry!" I yelled, putting my hands up in a surrendering way.

"She better still be sleeping." She said, pointing a finger at me as she stopped in front of me.

"She is, don't worry." I mumbled, pulling her in for a hug. She sighed as she relaxed into my hold.

"She didn't sleep all night." She grumbled, pulling back.

"I know. You should go take a nap too. You were up all night caring for her." I said, continuing to hold her by the waist.

"Yeah, I think I will." She sighed. "Give Colton my congratulations and say hi to the family from me."

"I will. And take care of Ruby. If anything happens, call me and I'll be here as soon as possible." I pecked her before pulling away. I side stepped her and jumped into my car.

"I'll see you in a few days." She said, waving at me.

I nodded and started the car.

~

It felt just like old times as i pulled the car into the driveway. There were people everywhere and it reminded me of when i used to live here. I got out of the car, the smile on my face not dissapearing as i made my way around the house and to the back where majority of the pack was. 

"Logan!" Someone yelled and i was engulfed in a hug. It took me a while to realise who it was before i hugged them back. I hadn't seen her in so long and i had missed her so much. 

We pulled back and i smiled at her as she did to me. 

"Hey Hazel. How's it going?" I said. 

"I haven't seen you in so long! You've grown taller." She said, taking in my figure. I chuckled and looked around, hoping to see more of my family. 

 My eyes landed on Colton, the star of this party. He saw me looking, a grin over taking his features. Without giving me time to react, he ran to me and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. I choked but tried to enojy it.