Lunch Date

LOGAN POV

I shot my eyes open and smiled. Tonight.

I got out of bed and was suprised to see my phone still in my hand. I checked it and confirmed that the battery was dead. I groaned and put it on charge before getting up and heading to the bathroom. I had a quick shower and changed into gray skinny/baggy jeans, black loose tee and black slip in shoes. I threw a snapback on and walked out of the room.

I'm feeling happy today. I get to see her tonight and meet her parents. Oh, and i can finally tell my parents i found my mate! Oh that's right, i have to tell them about dinner. I jogged my way down the stairs and into the kitchen to find mom at the stove, being held from behind the waist by dad. I smiled, thinking about how that will soon be Grace and i.

"Morning!" I yelled, dropping my butt on the stool. They both looked back and gave me a smile before dad came to sit on the stool next to me.

"Morning son, what time yous get back last night?" He asked, grabbing the papers that were neatly folded to the side.

"About 11." I shrugged. "So, you guys have any plans tonight?" I leaned my elbows on the counter.

"Uhm, i don't think so." Mom stated, putting a bowl of cereal in front of dad. I still find it weird how he prefers cereal for breakfast. "Why? What's up honey?"

"Good, i want you guys to meet someone." I mumbled, watching as dad choked on his milk and mom drop the spatula. They both turned to me, a huge grin on their face.

"You found her!" Mom yelled, walking up to me and giving me a hug. I hugged her back and when we pulled away, i got a heavy slap on my back.

"Congratulations son!" Dad praised, making me give a smile and nod to him.

"Thanks guys." I mumbled, grabbing an apple.

"So name? Age? Pack? Ranking?" Mom threw questions at me and i tried my best to answer all of them.

"Grace, 17 i think, not sure and Alphas daughter." I finshed, a bit dissapointed at how i knew little about her. I'm sure Zac said something about a bloods pack?

"Which Alpha?" Dad asked.

"Uhh, Alpha Mason." I shurgged, taking a bite from my apple.

"Oh, the Silver Bloods pack? I've never met that Alpha before." I raised an eyebrow.

"Why not?"

"Mason seems to keep to himself and he hardly ever comes out of his territory." Hmmm, that's strange.

"Who cares about that! When can i meet her?" Mom asked eagerly, turning the stove off.

"Uhh, tonight, dinner at theirs."

"Good!" She clapped her hands once. "I should make some pasta to take over." She mumbled, turning around and searching the pantry. "How and where did you meet her?" She yelled, from behind the pantry door.

"On Saturday morning. She came up to us." I threw my apple core into the sink.

"You didn't tell me for so long!" She growled, poking her head out to glare at me. I gave her a sheepish smile and got off the stool.

"I'll be in my room. Tell me if you guys need anything. I'll run rounds soon." I stated, walking out of the kitchen. I just remembered my phone was in my room and she was going to call me. I ran up the stairs and into my room. A soon as i opened the door, my phone rang.

GRACE POV

I sluggishly opened my eyes. Gosh i was tired. I groaned and sat up, rubbing my eyes as i went. That was a nice sleep. I had a dream of Logan and I married. I know what you're thinking, too soon? But we're mates and even though i hardly know him, i already love him!