Sleep Tight...

LOGAN POV

Lily squealed and literally shoved me out of the way before jumping on Zac. Dad had already moved away so he wasn't in the way. I stumbled and fell onto Gabe who grabbed me with two hands. I looked up at him and gave him a sheepish smile.

"Well hello there," I teased, smirking at him. He shivered and then carelessly threw me off of him, making me laugh. Once I was on my feet, I looked around and saw that everyone was still serious except for Lily and Zac who looked so happy.

I smiled seeing her so happy. It felt good to know that because of me, she is happy. She can now live happily with her mate, with no problems.

"Alright, I'll allow you to join ny pack but as soon as I see something suspicious, you're going straight to the cells," Dad warned, making Zac gulp and nervously nod.

"Yes Alpha," He bowed his head and waited for dad to make the final nod for him to enter. Dad finally nodded and Zac grinned, his smile reaching his ears.

"Get your stuff, park outside at the side of the house and then come to my office. Lily will show you," Dad spoke, turned around and started heading to the van. I nodded to everyone before jumping at the back.

I watched from there as Zac went to his car as Lily waited eagerly in the territory. The two patrols ran off and Ty and Cole jumped at the back with me while the rest went inside. I hit the roof twice and dad sped off.

"How long were you there for?" I asked, watching as Ty sat down and leaned on the side. He looked tired and tense. He was only wearing his basket ball shorts which was unlike him. When he patrols, he prefers the black cargo pants and black tee. "Was it even your turn to patrol?"

"Nah, I was sleeping when Cole told me they needed me to guard someone," He shrugged. "I've been there, on full guard, since like two," He groaned, closing his eyes.

"You can blame Logan for that," Cole muttered, making me face him.

"Why? What was he doing?" Ty asked.

"This Alpha was star gazing, naked," Cole mocked, pointing at the star less sky.

"First; star gazing? Seriously bro? And second; naked? What the hell dude! Don't tell me..." Ty trailed off, making me blush and Cole laugh.

"Hell no! Don't even go there!" I pointed a finger at him, making him smirk.

The fact that I didn't even do any of those is what annoyed me. Man, this is what I get for lying. Kids, do not lie, it is a sin.

"Just don't do it again," Cole laughed, making me roll my eyes.

"I promise you, I will never do it again," I promised, 100% sure I would keep this promise.

~

We all dragged our feet up the stairs, too tired to properly lift our legs up. Even dad was dragging his feet as he walked to his desk and chair. He had dismissed his Betas and Ty which only left Cole, me and the new couple.

Cole and I stood behind the two sofas which held Lily and Zac. Dad shuffled some papers around untill he picked up an A2 paper that was lined into two pieces and had a lot of squares on it. He studied it good before looking up at us.

"There's a room on Lilys floor but it is far away from her room," He stated, staring at the two. I heard Cole laugh but cover it with a cough, happy that the two will be away from each other.

"He can share a room with me," Lily suggested, smiling at Zac who looked all too happy.

"Hell no!" I yelled at the time that Cole yelled,