The Call To Freedom

GRACE POV

"Tabitha gave this to you," Seth mumbled, poking his hand through a gap in the cell doors. I narrowed my eyes at him while i grabbed the white tee from him.

"Thanks, i guess." I threw it on and while i rolled the sleeves up i continued to glare at him. He shrugged and turned around to walk away but i held his shoulder. "Wait!" He turned around slowly with an eyebrow raised. "What does Boss want with me?"

"Don't know and don't care," He shrugged, shrugging my hand off and walking away. I glared daggers at him untill he left. What a jerk.

"Ooo, ouch." Luke teased, making me turn my glare to him. He gave me a sheepish smile which i rolled my eyes to. "I guess the little Alpha princess isn't getting her answers." He jumped down from the bunk while i glared at him.

"I'm not a princess," I growled, poking his chest when he came to stand in front of me.

"Hardly,"

"Shut up!" I grumbled, stomping my foot once then turning to sit on my bunk. I hate it when people compare me to someone who is perfect. I'm far from it and i hate people that think they are.

I heard him chuckle and then he started having a conversation with Paul. I wonder what they talk about. They have no source of communication to the outside world so therefore are unaware of what's happening up there. Maybe they talk about how smelly this place is or how badly it needs a clean.

I sighed and lay down in bed. I''m sure Logan with find me soon.

LOGAN POV (It's short but eh)

"Hey bro," I looked up from my phone and at Hazel who had walked into my room. Well, the room i was staying in at Masons house.

"Yeah?" I put my phone back and watched her as she came to sit next to me.

"Have you thought about what you're going to say to her when she comes back?" She asked, making me sigh. I knew we were going to get her back and i have thought about what i was going to say to her when i see her.

"Yeah. I'm going to apologize."

"Is that it?" She gasped, glancing at me.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I questioned. She should know that for an Alpha to apologize takes a lot of courage because they don't like to seem like the weak or vulnerable one.

"No, it's good but i'm just saying.." She trailed off but i gave her a look that told her to hurry up. "it's not enough." She ended, crossing her arms over her chest. "Give her something that you would not give to anyone else."

"Yeah..." I mumbled, thinking about her idea. What could i give to Grace that i can't give to anyone else? "I think i've got an idea!" I shouted, grinning at her. "But i'm going to need everyones help."

TABITHA POV

I was super suprised to wake up on an empty bed. I usaully wake up with Xavier holding my waist or at least him beside me but not this time. But i did hear the faint sound of his snoring. Curious, i peeped over his side of the bed and stared in awe as i saw he had made himself a floor bed and was sound asleep on it.

My level of respect i had for him immediatly boosted and i felt a pull towards him. I guess what i said last night helped. He mumbled something in his sleep and rubbed his face with a hand before trying to pull the blanket over his shoulders. The blanket was tangled around his bare legs, showing skin in various diiferent places.