Second thoughts of the blonde one

LOGAN POV

Waking up to the sun in my eyes is probably one of the worst things in history. I guess i forgot to close the cutains last night. I groaned as i sat up and leaned on my hands before looking around the room. I felt like taking a picture of the scene.

Cole had redecorated the room to a mess! His blanket was hung over the tv and some of the clothes from his suitcase were on the floor. He was on the bed, hanging half off the foot of the bed. He head was touching the floor and i was thinking how grusome it would be if he fell and snapped his neck. He had taken his shirt off and was wearing only one sock and his boxers.

I shook my head in a amusement. He always sleep walks when he's drunk and he is cleaning all this up. I checked my side of the room and was happy to see everything was still in order. I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom where i had a shower and brushed my teeth. I wrapped the towel around my bottom half before walking out of the bathroom.

I walked to my suuitcase before slipping on a pair of black boxers and a white tank top. I sat on the bed and dried my hair with my towel while staring at Cole. Time to have some fun. "Cole!" I yelled, having an evil smirk.

"What?!" He yelled, shocked. His head shot up but he lost balance and fell to the floor with a snap. I panicked and ran to see his head twisted in an abnormal way and blood pouring everywhere. Cole was dead. I killed Colton.

Nah, just kidding! This is what really happened.

"What?!" He yelled, losing balance and falling to the floor. He did a clumsy forwards roll and slamming his back onto the floor. "Owwww." He groaned, slowly getting up. I laughed while pointing to his face. He had dried sliva in a slithery line going from the side of his lip to his forehead. "You're an asshole." He grumbled, dragging his feet to the bathroom.

I chuckled and continued getting changed. I don't know where we're going today so i guess i'll dress casual. I chose my camouflage skinny/baggy jeans, loose black tee and Nike high tops. I stared at my hats and chose the plain black snapback which i loosly put on backwards. I grabbed my sunnies, walet and phone before walking out the door.

"Meet you out!" I yelled to Colton and i didn't wait for a reply. I closed the door and just like always, i saw Bianca leave her room wearing dark blue short shorts, white tee and flips flops. Her hair was in a messy bun and she looked hung over! "Atrractive." I stated, watching her as she walked up to me.

"Whatever man, it hurts so much." She stated, holding her head with her hand. I threw my arm over her shoulder and let her lean into me.

"You guys are idiots." I stated, leading her towards the resturant the hotel had.

"It was Hazel!" She yelled, making me scrunch my eyebrows together.

"Hazel?" I asked.

"Yeah, she had like four wolfsbane and made Lily and i have two." She replied, quietly. "But it was fun! I enjoyed it." She soon added and i could hear the truth from her voice.

"Yeah, just don't do it again. I still owe Cole a good fu*king growling for doing that." I said, shaking my head.

"At least you were watching." She replied above a whisper.

"Yeah, true." I said, ending the the conversation. We walked through the tables and i saw that each adult couple had their own table. I saw mom and dad holding hands and laughing. It was nice but it only reminded me of asking her for the secret.