Prisoner

MASON POV

I was having breakfast the next morning when the most weirdest and unbelievable thing happened.

"Alpha! Alpha!" I stopped, tea cup half way between the table and my lips before looking up at Jay who looked as though he had seen a ghost.

Gently laying my tea cup back onto the table, I replied, " Whats happened, Jay?"

"She-she's gone. They've taken her," He sobbed, covering his face with his hands.

I scrunched my eyebrows together, "Who's gone? Who has taken them?"

"Tabitha!" He yelled, dropping his hands to form fists by his sides. "That group of rouges, they've taken her!" I stood up fast, my wolf not liking the way he was speaking to his Alpha.

"Lower you voice," I warned, making him close his eyes and inhale. "Good, now lets discuss this in my office, shall we?" I didn't wait for him to reply. I began my walk up the two lots of stairs and into my office.

I sat on my chair before waiting for him to sit down. Once he was seated and looking sane, I began my questioning.

"Your sister Tabitha is missing?"

He nodded.

"And you're sure of this? She could be anywhere on this territory,"

"She would tell me, we made it a rule, to protect her," He stated, making me nod.

"Are you sure it was the rouges?"

"Of course! Who else would take her? Gosh, I knew this day would come," He groaned, running a hand through his hair.

The reason I'm so calm about all this is because as an Alpha, we are supposed to be calm when something has happened. If I were panicking then it would only cause more panic to my pack members. So don't think I'm not taking this serious!

"Alright, we'll start our search very soon. I'll get my trac-" I was cut off by the door which slammed open. I stood up when I saw my wife standing there, her face paler than it should be.

"Grace is missing," She whispered.

GRACE POV

"Ow, my head," I groaned, reaching my hand up to touch it. When one hand went up, i felt the other follow. Damn, i was still chained but my hands were in the front of me this time. I opened my eyes slowy, afriad of what i might see when they were open.

Finally, i built enough courage to open it and when my eyes focused, i gulped. I was in a cell, a dirty and small one. I was on the bottom bunk and i heard someone snoring on the top bunk. Great, a male cell mate.

I sat up slowy, continuosly rubbing the sore part on my head. Why does it hurt so much? Man, what happened? Where's Tabitha? I got up at that thought and went to the cell bars, eyes wide.

There were a lot of cells and i was i the middle of four cells; two to my left and two on my right. There were also five cells, identical to my own, opposite to me. There was a sleeping figure on the top bunk in the cell opposite to me but i knew it wasn't Tabitha from the shape.

"Tabitha?!" I yelled, searching the cells with my eyes. There was no reply but a couple of groans. "Tabitha!?" I yelled again, hoping if she were sleeping then she'd wake up.

"Shut up!" A grumpy voice came from down the hall, replied with many mumbles of agreement. It's probably night time here. Where am i that it's night time? I probably slept through the entire day!

"Shhhh," I looked behind me and saw my room mate sitting up on his bed, legs dangling and hands rubbing his eyes, "So loud," He grumbled, running a hand through his hair. His hands were also chained together.

He wore dirty, ripped clothing, a dirty white wife beater with gray sweats. His hair was in a short crew cut and he had a goatie hanging from his chin. His arms were covered with tattoos and i spotted one that had his packs name; Cresent Moon Pack. That name rang a bell in my head and i immediatly knew why.

"Sorry," I mumbled, sliding down the bars and bringing my legs up. "Where's my clothes!?" I yelled, staring at the gray sweats that were on my legs. I checked my top and confirmed that i also had a wife beater on, my skin coloured bra hidden.