The Legend Of Wolves

LOGAN POV

"He's your what?!" The car swerved as i screamed this but Lily put her arm on the steering wheel to steady it.

"Relax!" She yelled, hitting the back of my head. I took deep breathes and parked on the side of the road before turning the engine off and turning to look at her. She groaned and did the same. "Go." She muttered.

"Zac is your mate?" I asked.

"Yes."

"And you've known for how long?" I asked, rasing an eyebrow.

"Since the first day! Why do you think i went to the end of the hall? To explore like Dora?" She asked, sarcasm dripping from her voice.

"Oh." Was my simpled reply. "Who else knows?" I asked.

"Just you, him and i." She whispered."I think." She soon added.

"Ok. Uhh, why did he do those thing to y-" She cut me off before i could finish.

"I'll just tell you the story, sweet?" She looked irritated but i didn't care. I want to know the reason to why Zac is doing this. I nodded and she sighed before speaking. "That day, i smelt something really good so i followed it. It led to the back and i found Zac, standing alone, playing on his phone. He looked up and we had eye contact......"

Lily pov (flashback)

"Mate." I whispered, walkig closer to him. I bet i had a huge grin on my face but he didn't mirror it, which worried me. He looked shocked and a little scared. "Hi there." I whispered, stopping right in front of him. He didn't move or say anything but he kept that eye contact. "Uhm, i'm Lily." I said, putting my hand out.

"Zac." He mumbled, but he didn't shake my hand so i let it drop awkwardly.

"What happened?" I asked, frowning. He shook his head and took a step back.

"No, this isn't supposed to happen. Not yet." He muttered, putting his phone into his pocket. "Look," He spoke to me for the first time and we made eye contact again. "it's too early. Much too early." He said seriously, making me scrunch my eyebrows together.

"What are you saying?" I asked, taking a step forward. I saw him gulp and he took a step back.

"We can't be together, not yet anyways." He told me, shattering my heart as he said each word.

"What?" I whispered, reaching out to touch his arm but he jerked his arm back.

"Don't touch me." He didn't want me. My own mate didn't want me. I reached out again and caught him by suprise. It touched his arm and sparks flew, only for a millisecond before he jerked his arm back again. "I said don't!" This time he growled and just then, the back door opened and in walked two girls with a guy. I immediatly hid my scent.

"What's going on?" The guy growled, making me flinch and drop my hand back. But what made me want to run was my mates response.

"Nothing bro, just some clingy slut." It broke my heart to know that my own mate thinks of me as a slut. A tear fell from my eye and i looked up to see him giving me sad eyes. I took a step back and looked at all their faces. They all showed disgust and hatred, except for my mates whose showed lust and regret.

"Fu*k off you slut!" The blonde girls yelled, making me turn around and run. Not to my room, but to the public restroom. I cried in there, hoping no one could hear me.

LOGAN POV (FLASHBACK FINISHED)

After she told me everything, i stared at her in shock. She didn't cry but she was frowning and looking at her hands. I felt like punching something.