What do you want?

To the people who have skipped the first few chapters, here's whats happening:

-Lily found her mate who turned out to be a douche. But he wants her so he's trying to get her back. His name is Zac.

-They're currently in a game of rugby with Zac and his friends which so far does not include Logans mate. 

-Logans mate will be shown at the end of this chapter.

Enjoy! (:

LOGAN POV

"Go!" Lily shouted and i drop kicked the ball to Zacs side. The brown haired guys caught it before running towards the goal. I kept moving back as they formed a diagonal line to pass, but Hazel stayed in front of the ball at times. I watched as Zac passed it to the blonde girl but Hazel was too fast. She tackled the girl as soon as the ball touched her.

"Ow." The blonde girl groaned which made Hazel smirk. I think she intentionally hurt her. Hazel quickly turned the ball over and passed it to Cole, who was waiting eagerly. As soon as he had the ball, he was off! I ran beside him incase he needed support. He side stepped the blonde guy and when he was close to the goal, Zac tackled him hard, enough to make him groan.

Cole was holding the ball pretty good as the brown haired guy came to push him off. I quickly stood behind Cole and saw the ball waiting patiently for me. I grabbed it and saw Bianca open. I passed the ball to her and she ran to the goal but was soon tackled by the brown haired girl. But to her good will, Bianca off loaded it and passed it to Hazel who caught it and ran to the goal. She used her werewolf speed and jumped high before skidding on the grass.

"Woooo!" Our team yelled and we all went over to her and patted her back.

The game went on for ages but we won by about 5 points. Close match and Lily was able to see her mate shirtless. Her reaction was funny because her eyes went big but then she blushed and looked away.

"Good game..." I shook the brown haired guys hand and trailed off with my sentence.

"Jake, i'm Jake and that is Bella," He pointed to the brown haired girl who was talking to Zac. "that's Zac and his sister Ruby." He pointed to Zac and the blonde girl. I nodded and dropped my hand. Lily had joined us and the group were all standing behind me.

"Logan, Colton, Hazel, Lily and Bianca." I intoduced us by pointing to each of us. He nodded and then rubbed the back of his neck.

"We really are sorry about those stuff we said Lily. We weren't thinking straight and we didn't know that yo-" He was saying but Lily knew what he was going to say next so she quickly cut him off.

"Oh it's fine!" She yelled, making us all look at her strangely. She gave me pleading eyes and i shook my head to get out of the trance.

"Oh, uhm yeah but i swear if you as so much as swear around her, i will fu*king hurt you." I said, narrowing my eyes at him. I saw him gulp and he nodded nervously.

"Oh well look at the time! I am starved! We should go, now." Lily grabbed my arm and practically dragged me out of there. The group were confused by her actions but shrugged it off and followed us. Lily dropped her hand when she knew i wouldn't go back and ran it through her hair.

"So, did you like the game?" I asked, winking at her.

"Yeah." She whispered and i saw her blush! Ngaaaw, Lily is blushing because she saw her mate shirtless!

"Ngaaaw!" I yelled, throwing an arm over her shoulder. She groaned and pushed me off before power walking to her room. I chuckled and shook my head when i was done. "Shot gun shower first!" I yelled as i swiped my card. I heard Cole groan and i smirked in victory. He will never beat me at my own game.