Dissapeared And Spilled

LOGAN POV

"What?!"

"Honest to who?"

"No way!"

"Ha! Shame!"

These were all the reactions i got from my group while Graces group just stared at us in shock. I couldn't believe it. I finally found my mate and she was beautiful! I slowly stood up but i kept that eye contact, not daring to lose it. I slowly made my way towards her and when i was right in front of her,i grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me. She didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around my neck.

"Hi mate." She whispered, sending shivers down my spine.

"Hi Grace." I whisperd back and when i saw her shiver, i smirked. She blushed and pulled back but i didn't want to lose contact so i wrapped my arm around her waist. She rolled her eyes and stepped back so we were facing both groups who had their jaws dropped. "What?" I asked, staring at Cole who looked like he was sobering up a little.

"Kiss her bro!" He urged. I shook my head and looked down at the angel next to me.

"Not yet." I replied, smiling at her when she looked up.

"Ew! He's going soft!" Bianca shouted, pointing a finger at me. I gave her an 'are you serious' look and she gave me a sheepish smile back.

"Leave them alone! Congratulations cuz!" Lily squeeled, jumping up from her seat and literally bouncing towards me. She jumped and gave me a huge hug but she pulled back when someone growled next to me. We both stared at Grace who was glaring at Lily.

"Mine!" She growled, pulling me towards her. I chuckled and i heard everyone else laugh.

"Grace, that's Lily, Bianca and Colton. They're my cousins and that's my sister Hazel." I pointed to each of them and they gave a small wave.

"Oh." She mumbled, blushing and looking to her group who were watching us with much interest.

"That's Zac-" I cut her off before she could waste breath.

"I know babe, we've met before." I stated, glaring lightly at them.

"Hey, uhm now that that is all said and done, i have an anouncment." Lily said, walking over to Zac. She's going to do it! I beamed and watched her excitedly. "Can we lay off the hatred please? I think this is a sign to bring the two groups together." She made a little circle with her hands and i stared at her dumbfounded.

'Tell them about Zac and you.' I told her in the mind link.

'Not yet.' .She replied and then blocked me out! She blocked me out!

Everyone stared at her in confusion but it was no suprise to me when Zac stepped next to her.

"Yeah, we said we're sorry and i agree, maybe this is a sign." He smiled at Lily who completly ignored him and walked back to sit down. He sighed and looked at us hopeful.

"Yeah i guess. As long as you guys don't EVER  do that again." Cole said, adding a little growl at the end. The group nodded and we all smiled, satisfied.

"What did they do?" Everyone looked at Grace who was looking at me, rasing an eyebrow.

"I'll let them explain to you." I smirked, turning to look at the group who looked more nervous than ever. Grace crossed her arms over her chest and glared at them, looking like she expected an answer. She looked so, how do you say it.... tough? Yeah, that's the word.

"Uhm, well we sort of-" Roby began but she was cut off harshly by her brother.

"We'll tell you later." He said it really quickly and he looked nervous.