Chapter 1

{(P/n) = [Player name]}
{(F/c) = [Favourite colour]}
______________________________________

( 3rd pov )

“VIKTORY!!!”

There was a woman sitting in front of her computer using a gaming headset.she looked very happy when she saw the word victory displayed on her computer screen. Actually the situation is not surprising for her because she is very skilled in the video game. But seeing her teammates cheering happily, she couldn't help but feel happy for them.

“Yeeeeaaaaahhh!!! We win!!! Hahaha!!”

“Yeah. That's because (P/n) is willing to help us win this event. Thanks (P/n)”

“That is right. If it weren't for (P/n), we wouldn't be able to win this event.”

“As a gift of gratitude from us, we would like to give you a grand prize that has been given in this event.”

She just smiled hearing the compliments and rewards that her teammates wanted to give her. Usually she always played alone. But today she got invitation from her teammate because they got a very difficult event and her teammate need her help to win the event.

“Guys… You don't have to give me the rewards. I already played this event yesterday and won a lot of the grand prized. You can have all of it.”

“WWWHHHHAAATTT!!!”

She just laughed when she heard a voice of disbelief from her teammate. But that's the truth she's already played the event alone overnight and won a lot of grand prizes. She like to play alone because when she plays alone she will get a lot of rewards compared to playing with a teammate where the rewards are only a little.

She just a regular resident who loves to play various video game and she is also a Youtuber. She always spends time indoors and does live streaming to earn money. She has been living alone since she was 19 year old. It's not because she doesn't have family to support her, it's because she really wants to live independently without relying on her family.

Of course her family loves her very much. In fact they always send money to her but she always refuses the money because she does not want to bother her family. That doesn't mean she's short of money in fact she's earning a lot of money from live straming. Today she has reached the age of 31 and she is still a virgin.

She said goodbye to her teammates and pressed the main button to exit the event that had already been finished. She gets a notification from her game stating she has leveled up. She pressed her status button and was surprised to find that she had reached level 200.

She got a very rare stuff and was earned the title of ‘The Strongest Queen and Ruler Of the World’ in conjunction with her reaching the highest level and a longtime player in the video game.

She was silent for a moment not knowing what to do. With the high level and the title she got she found that she had reached the limit of the game. She continue to control her game character to use her power to open the magic door in order to make it easier for her to get into the castle she owns.

Her castle is located above the sky

Her castle is located above the sky. Although she can fly but using the magic door is faster to reach the castle than using the wings.

 Although she can fly but using the magic door is faster to reach the castle than using the wings

When the first time she got the castle she could not let out her voice due to being too shocked. Getting a castle without a guild is imposible to get. That doesn't mean she doesn't like the castle in fact she is surprised because she doesn't have any guilds that she enters but she still gets the castle. In fact she just wanted to get an ordinary house but after she reached level 150 and won an event themed ‘The Wrath Of The Demon King’, she was presented with a magnificent castle. The game was so difficult that she also felt the difficulty to win the event. But with her skills and knowledge of the game she finally managed to win the game.

The game makers were disappointed because none of the players [not included (Y/n)] managed to defeat the demon king. After that they get an idea and they offered the castle owned by the demon king as a reward to anyone who can beat it but the prize is limited where the event will stop immediately if someone manages to end the event. She surprised a lot of people by winning the event and she also indirectly gained the castle as a result of her victory defeating the demon king and taking over the castle.

Once at the entrance. The castle door opened automatically and all the NPCs lined up to greet her arrival. All the NPCs belong to the previous demon king but the demon king has been defeated and she is the new master of all the NPCs in the palace.

She responded to the greetings from all the NPCs although they gave no response to her because they are already programmed that way, there is no expression and no feeling to be expressed like a human being. She continued to rush to her bedroom to log out of the game as the day was too late in her real world and she also felt hungry for not eating since morning.

once she got to the bedroom she pressed the word sleep to save the data and reconnect it the next day. When her game character falls asleep she presses the word log out on her computer screen and turns off her computer’s power button.

She sighed in relief and got up from her gaming chair to head to the kitchen to cook dinner. She always takes good care of her health by not playing her computer games for so long that she forgets to eat and get enough of sleep because she doesn't have a job to be worried if she wakes up late in the morning. Unfortunately, when she opened the fridge she found that her fridge was empty.

If she wants to go to a supermarket that is open for 24 hours, she has to take a car because the distance between the supermarket and the apartment is quite far. She went back into her bedroom to pick up her (f/c) jacket and also her car keys.

Once she got out of her apartment she got into the elevator and pressed a button on the highest floor of the building. The apartment she occupied did not allow any car owner to park under the building, vehicle owners were required to park their cars on top of the building. Although it sounds weird but that's the truth.

After she got out of the elevator she headed towards her car park and then got in her car to the supermarket.

End of Chapter 1
______________________________________

A/N: This is my first story. If there is a spelling mistake please let me know.

Thank you for being willing to read my story even though this story is not as good as expected.

Sorry if my english is a bit bad because that’s not my main language.