Chapter 14

- Your favorite food = (y/f/f)
- Your favorite drink = (y/f/d)
- Your favorite flower = (y/f/f)
- Your favorite place = (y/f/p)
________________________________________

The sky is getting dark and you still haven't slept. You look at the moon and the stars in the sky. In your hand there is an unopened box, you found it in the storeroom after you finished cleaning the room. You have tried to open it but to no avail because the box can only be opened with certain magic that you do not know, that's because there is a strange written seal on the lid of the box.

You have already told the library members about the writing but they say they know nothing about the writing on the seal because the writing is not in any magic book or ancient magic scrolls.

You close the windows and the curtains then put the box on your desk. You lie down on the mattress and close your eyes for a while but in the end you fall asleep and forget to extinguish the candle. When you are fast asleep you do not notice a black shadow entering your room. The black shadow smiled broadly when they saw the box on your desk and touched the seal mark on the lid of the box.

“She found it... the secret... of this world... It must be hide... before he came and destroyed it...” The black shadow said as they picked up the box and the box disappeared after they took the black mist out of their hand.

Before the black shadow came out of your bedroom they saw you fast asleep without using any blankets and candles that were still burning. They smiled at your sleeping face and pulled the blanket beside you and covered your body with it and then extinguished the candle.

“This time... we will... definitely... succeed...”

Somewhere in the dark there was a man with long hair was sitting in a bright shining tree while looking at something in the rectangular glass that was in his hand. He gritted his teeth when he saw a picture in his rectangular glass that displayed a black shadow coming out of your bedroom.

“Looks like I have to act right away. They can't show it to her or everything will fail.”

While in an unknown place, there are several elders are gathered at a round table. Their faces looked very serious and the atmosphere was a bit tense. A emaciated old man looked around and cleared his throat to draw the elders' attention to him. The elders looked at the emaciated old man and waited for what he had to say.

“As we know, there is an unknown castle has appeared above the clouds in the north. This thing has been going on for the past two months.”

The elders at the round table nodded their heads and the emaciated old man continued his words.

“We have also been devastated by the death of Prince Chris Clarence and the resignation of his elite soldiers.”

“The effects of the death of Prince Chris Clarence have caused our military strength to weaken. If we are challenged to a war, I am sure we will lose.” Said a bearded and stocky old man.

“This is all caused by the people from the floating castle. Why should they kill Prince Chris instead of those weak soldiers. This cannot be allowed any longer, we must avenge the death of Prince Chris.” Said the other elder as he slammed his fist into the table.

“Before that, we must hear the opinion from His Majesty. What do you think, Your Majesty?” Said another elder politely as he looked towards their king to continue the conversation.

“Death must be repaid with death. Even though he has caused a lot of trouble to our kingdom he is still my son. We will attack the floating castle in a few months and make sure all our soldiers are ready when the day arrives. I don't want any survivors from the floating castle.”

The conversation lasted for several hours and ended when the king gave the elders their respective tasks to prepare for the attack on the floating palace. When everything was done the elders and the king left the round table and did their respective jobs given by the king.

Meanwhile in your castle, Chris who could not sleep was practicing his swordsmanship in your palace garden accompanied by Enzo who at that time was relaxing in the garden while looking at the stars in the sky. Chris practiced for several hours until he finally stopped and lay on the grass from exhaustion. He closed his eyes for a moment and looked to the side where Enzo was sitting on the grass and drinking warm tea while looking at the stars in the sky.

“Is there something wrong? You look like you want to say something to me.” Enzo said as he placed his cup of tea on the grass.

Chris was shocked when he noticed Enzo had realized he was looking at him. Chris cleared his throat and turned his gaze away from Enzo.

“There's nothing I want to say to you.” Chris said unsure.

Enzo chuckled and poured tea into an empty glass that had popped out of nowhere. He handed the tea to Chris and told him to drink it. Chris get up from the grass and looked at the tea anxiously, he hesitantly picked up the glass and smell the tea.

“Don't worry, I didn't put poison in it.” Enzo said and drank his tea.

Chris was still hesitant to drink the tea so he drank it slowly, after he made sure the tea was not poisonous he drank it more casually.

“I know you want to know about Her Majesty.” Hearing that made Chris choke on the tea he was drinking. Chris immediately wiped his mouth and turned his flushed face away from Enzo.

“That's none of your business. Even if it's true, you definitely won't say it.”

“Maybe for other subordinates but not for me. I have no problem sharing with you about Her Majesty but if you do something that hurts Her Majesty then I will be the first to bring you to meet your creator. Do you understand?”

Enzo said in a soft tone and full of threats. Chris swallowed and nodded his head. Enzo lit a fire in his 'kiseru' and smoked it.

“Actually we are not necessarily close to Her Majesty except for Luca, Aria and Owen who have been with Her Majesty since she is still an ordinary person. We first met her when she was fighting with our previous King. She was so strong that all the subordinates of the palace became desperate to fight her. I remember how I was almost killed by her when she broke into the palace.”

Enzo said as he blew smoke from his mouth. Chris looked at Enzo in surprise when he heard that.

“So she's not the real Queen of this palace but just an ordinary person?” Enzo shook his head and continued their conversation.

“Yes that's right, she has a good heart even though she had become a demon. That was proven when she didn't kill us but she wounded us until we had no energy to attack her. In fact she repaired this castle for the better and gave us extra strength that made us very strong. She also treated us well unlike our previous king who only considered us as a toy that would be destined to be discarded if that was his wish.”

Chris just kept quiet and hesitantly asked a question he had always wanted to know.

“So what about the things she likes?”

“I'm not very sure but she always did her mission all the time and she was always in the library where Aria worked. She likes to drink (y/f/d) and her favorite meal is (y/f/f). She is very fond of (y/f/f) and her favorite color is (y/f/c). Her favorite place besides the (y/f/p) is the food stalls that sell a lot of food. She loves to tame and keep rare monsters as pets, she doesn't care how ugly or cute the monster looks as long as it's rare or strong. That's all I know about Her Majesty.”

Chris listened to Enzo's words attentively and wrote down everything Enzo said in a piece of paper. Enzo just smiled at Chris who was writing with his face flushed as he put the 'kiseru' to his lips and inhaled the smoke. After Chris finished writing, Enzo told him to go back to his bedroom and sleep because it was getting late. Chris obeys Enzo's orders and immediately enters the palace leaving him alone outside. Enzo blew the smoke from his mouth and looked up at the starry sky.

“I miss Her Majesty. I wish that I was always by her side and seeing her face every day.” Said Enzo with a smile on his face as he looked at the full moon that was shining brightly at night.

“The moon looks beautiful tonight, doesn't it Your Majesty?”

End of Chapter 14