How You Meet Them (2)

Owen:

– Just like Aria, Owen met you when they escaped from the dungeon.

– Due to the very dirty conditions in the dungeon, Owen contracted a serious illness that made his whole body weak from day to day.

– They had just rested in the depths of the forest because Owen was no longer willing to run because his body was too weak and helpless due to his illness.

– A few minutes after they rested, Owen's sensitive hearing caught the sound of someone's footsteps stepping on twigs and dry leaves. Coincidentally that person is you.

– Owen wants to warn Aria of your arrival but his actions are thwarted when his chest start to aching and he coughs up blood. This makes Aria worried and she doesn't realize that you are already in front of them looking at them from head to toe.

– Due to Owen's deteriorating condition, he did not know what was going on around him because his hearing suddenly hissed and his vision began to blur. As his situation became more critical and he felt his life was at stake, he was shocked to find that his aching chest had suddenly subsided and his hearing and vision returned to normal.

– He was even more surprised to find that there was a green dot light floating around him. When the light went out, you came over to Owen and patted his shoulder.

– “Yo!! You looked almost dead just now. Thank goodness you're well again. Hahahaha. You are lucky to have a caring wife.” You said in a cheerful tone while not stopping to slap his back a little hard.

– After a few months with you, he is already in love with you but he has to cover it up and bury his feelings as deep as possible for fear of hurting his wife’s feelings since Aria still hate you from the first time you two met.

– He learned that you were very bad at cooking after you offered to cook which ended up making all three of them suffer from food poisoning for a week. Since that incident, when you were about to try to cook Luca, Aria and Owen immediately stopped you that they had to tie you to a tree after you kept insisting on cooking.

– Because everyone loves his cooking especially you, Owen got a job as a cook in your group and he continues his work to this day even though you have already given him a new task that is more suited to him after you become a queen.

– A year later, Owen got the good news that his wife is starting to like you and she also fall in love with you. Aria makes a proposal with her husband to allow you to be the second wife of their family. Of course Owen was very happy and agreed to his wife's request but they did not dare to tell you for fear of your reaction to the news and also they have great respect for you as their master.

Ethan:

The beginning of your encounter with him is when you try to fight their king.

– At that time Ethan became a living shield for their cruel king to take a blow from your attack on their king. He was used to being treated like this, for he was always tortured and humiliated by their king. He had no way of life except to serve their king till the end of his lives or dies by being killed by their king or anyone else since he was immortal.

– When he thinks that this is the end of his suffering after seeing you want to slash him with your sword, he was startled by a sweet smile on your face and unlike his expectations you used your sleep gas type of magic to paralyze him instead of killing him with your sword.

– When you became the new queen of the palace, Ethan was a little hesitant to be your servant. He is afraid that you will behave like his previous king who likes to torture, insult, curse and beat the palace servants for satisfaction.

– But his assumption of you was destroyed after seeing you acting like a child who just got an expensive new toy after you defeat their king and take over their king's palace. He looked at you in disbelief after seeing you hugging the palace pillar while crying merrily. He also noticed after a few months you became their queen you always treated them well and fairly. You are also willing to spend high quality crystals and gold just to repair a dilapidated castle to be magnificent and give the palace servants a new bedroom according to their liking.

– He starts liking you and treats you well after he is convinced that you are different from his former king. When the servants who is always with you is busy and has no time with you then Ethan will be galdly to always be by your side to serve your unreasonable deeds.

– He sees you more as a child than an adult because you like to make trouble by getting into a castle with your body full of dirt after playing in the mud or finish your mission. What makes him even more surprised is that you bring a wild animal with your face full of cheerfulness while the animal chews on your calf.

– “Ethan look!! I brought a new pet. Can we keep it?!” You said while pointing at the animal that didn’t stop chewing on your calves with a smile that didn’t fade from your face.

– “YOUR MAJESTY!!” Ethan yelled as he immediately released the animal from your calf carefully for fear you would get hurt if he was rough.

– Every time he sees you behaving like a child and laughing and smiling for no reason he will remember his late daughter who died due to murdered and raped by their king’s visitors when they came to the palace. What is even sadder is that their own king let the visitor do such an act to his daughter. It’s sad when Ethan is constantly haunted by his daughter’s screams for help every night but the nightmare disappears after you give him a nightmare eating talisman after you know he has a sleep problem. He is very grateful for your kindness but that does not mean he will forget the incident.

– He considers this world despicable and cruel for people like you so he promises himself to always protect you from anything and he also willing to sacrifice his life if necessary and he will do anything for you even if it has to destroy the world if it makes you safe. He can't help it but treat you like his own daughter because he missed the warmth of his daughter's body by his side.

Continue to the next chapter