Chapter 16

A/n: Hello everyone. Sorry for not updating this story in a while. This is because I am busy with important tests considering there is only 1 month left for me to be in school as this is the year I graduated from the hell that I called, school.

I will still try to make this story again if I have some free time. 😊
________________________________________

"Zevan?!!"

Zevan turned his head to look at you from behind him when he heard you shouting his name. He gives you a little smile before he turns his head forward where the black shadow has stopped moving due to his sudden appearance. Suddenly the reaction of his face turned dark as he saw the size of that large black shadow. Without wasting any time he stretched his hand forward and let out a small beam of light the size of a marble from his hand. The black shadow was shocked when its saw the small light, its immediately looked at you as if its knew how much power it had. The black shadow held out his hand to you and said something that made your eyes widen and your body stiff.

"W-what?" You said as you looked at the black shadow in horror.

The black shadow roared so loudly that all the glass of the window adjacent to it shattered as the small light broke and made the brightest ray of light. You're still too shocked that you don't even notice that your eardrums rupture and bleed from that loud roar while the blonde in your arm has fainted due to not being able to withstand the unusual pain in her head and ears. After that, the black shadow disappeared like a plume of smoke along with the hand of the shadow that held your feet on the ground.

You are still on the verge of shock which causes you not to notice that Zevan is approaching you and cupping both of your ears with his hand. He closed his eyes and muttered something that caused a green light that looked like flying dots to appear and surround his hand.When he was done he opened his eyes first before he released the palm of his hand from your ear and looked at you worriedly.

"Hey! Are you alright?" He said as he gripped and shook your shoulder gently.

You snapped from your shock and looked into Zevan's face in astonishment when you saw him staring at you worriedly. You immediately apologize to him and tell him to repeat the words he said earlier because you did not hear what he said. Zevan released his grip from your shoulder and sighed while shaking his head.

"What I said earlier was are you okay? You look like you're in your own world that you don't realize that your eardrum is ruptured and bleeding. But don't worry I've cured it."

"Oh really?! Thanks, I didn't realize it."

Zevan raised his hand towards your ears and wiped the traces of blood that flowed from both of your ears. Zevan took his hand away from your ear after he finished wiping it and looked at the blonde who was fainting in your arms.

"She was lucky because she was quick to protect her ears during the incident, otherwise her condition might have been worse than yours. You need to send her to the first aid room before she wakes up."

You nodded your head and immediately carried the blonde into the school building and headed to the first aid room. With a serious expression, Zevan saw your figure disappear from his sight as you carry the blonde in your arms. He let out a sigh of relief but suddenly he felt like something was watching him, so he immediately looked up towards the window of the topmost building. He was a little surprised to find two pairs of red eyes were watching him from the side of the window but the two pairs of red eyes suddenly disappeared after Zevan looked at him.

"It seems that he has not been completely obliterated." Zevan said while glaring at where the red eyes was.

- While in your palace -