Chapter 9

You are now sitting on the throne room with your subordinates and Chris. You tapped your finger on the armrest while looked at Chris. Earlier, when you want to go back to your castle you were startled by Chris pulling your hand to prevent you from going up. He shamelessly asks you to take him with you. At first you didn't want to, but once you realized something you finally took him to your palace.

He was happy when you finally brought him to your palace after pleading with you many times. He knows that your subordinates really hate him but he doesn't care. You take a deep breath and ask Chris to kneel in front of you, of course Chris listens to it without any hesitation. Luca who is standing next to you feel a little annoyed with Chris but he hold back the reaction on his face.

"Do you know why I chose to listen to your request to bring you here?" You ask him and look at him with a serious face.

Chris just smiled at you with a loving look and shook his head. Seeing the reaction on Chris' face makes your subordinates start to feel angry and plan to kill Chris.

"If according to my guess, are you a king's soldier? If it is true then I want to ask for your help, if you want to listen to it then I will grant your request, whatever request you want. But I will not grant your request if it is related to me and also my subordinates."

Chris frowned when he heard your words. Actually he will help you and his request is that you must be his wife but when you say that you will not grant his request if it is about you,he suddenly become frustrated. He knows if he says he won't help you if you don't become his wife, he know you'll dump him and find someone else to ask for help and he really didn't want that to happen. Chris thought for a moment and he remembered something important. He say he will help you and you have to help him to revive his dead soldiers but if you can't revive them it's okay. What is important to him is that you must allow him to stay in your palace and be one of your subordinates.

You clap your hands and told Chris to follow you. You come out of the throne room with Ian who offers to be your bodyguard. The three of you went outside the palace and you took out your wings as did Ian. You look at Chris and realize that he's a normal human being and ask Ian to lift him up because he doesn't have wings. Even though Ian didn't like the idea he still did it. With an annoyed face he grabbed both of Chris's hands and lifted him up, Chris also felt disgusted that Ian touched him.

The three of you flew in the direction where Chris's soldiers' bodies were. Upon reaching you land down while Ian throws Chris from above before he lands and stands next to you. Chris fell to the ground and glared at Ian before he got up and stood behind you and Ian. You look ahead to where the corpses of the soldiers are about to rot. The scene was horrible because of the many body parts scattered on the ground as well as the organs.

You raise your hands forward and close your eyes. Suddenly the sky began to turn red like blood and there was thunderous lightning appearing in the sky. Chris blocked his gaze using his arm from the strong wind. Then a red light appeared in your hand along with a large magic circle appeared in the middle of the corpses.