Chapter 2

“ ” = Talk
‘ ’ = Thoughts
_______________________________________

Previous chapter:

After she got out of the elevator she headed towards her car park and then got in her car to the supermarket.
_______________________________________

Now:

“What do I want to eat today?” you ask yourself as you wait for the car to move quickly from the crowded highway

“This is why I don't like going out in the morning and at night.” You said in a dissatisfied tone.

You usually choose to buy groceries in the afternoon since at that time vehicles and people are not necessarily crowded and it makes it easier for you to buy groceries without spending long periods of time lining up to pay for groceries.

You play a song and sing according to the lyrics of the song to get rid of the boredom while waiting for the traffic light to turn green.

-Time skip-

You just came out of the supermarket after being in there for so long. You open the exit door and look at the sky where it is raining heavily. You just sighed and went back into the supermarket to buy an umbrella since you didn’t bring an umbrella assuming it wasn’t raining and you also parked your car a bit far from the supermarket.

You open the umbrella you bought earlier and leave the supermarket when you have finished buying all the groceries you want. You keep rushing towards where your car is parked at a fast pace, worried that your food will be destroyed due to the rain.

You sighed with relief after successfully getting into the car without damaging your groceries. You turn on your car engine and see the digital clock in your car is already showing 1:30 in the morning. You wait a few minutes before you are ready to move your car towards the road which is already starting to lack of vehicles signifying people are already asleep and resting in their own house.

You drive your car with a cheerful feeling. The cool weather accompanied by the sound of falling rain mixed with soft music is very soothing to your mind. You drive your car at high speed assuming no cars pass on that lonely road.

You realize that there are two vehicles in front of you, the one is just a regular car and the other is truck. Your instincts are trying to convey that you should try to slow down your vehicle and stay away from the two vehicles. Before you could slow down your vehicle, the car in front of the truck started to act strange and hit the truck behind it. The truck that was hit lost control and hit your car with such a strong impact until you were thrown out of your car.

 The truck that was hit lost control and hit your car with such a strong impact until you were thrown out of your car