Chapter 10

Morning has arrived and you are still on the couch reading something in your hand. Now you are looking for information about the outside world on your smartphone. After reading the information on your smartphone for so long, you start to get bored and put the smartphone on the table in front of you. You get up from the couch and do some light exercise before leaving your bedroom.

As you enter the dining room you see Ian and Owen preparing breakfast at the long table. They notice someone coming and look at you, Ian smiles happily while Owen just greets you and tells you to sit down because they are almost ready. You sit in the chair Owen has invited you to and put brown coffee and a sandwich in front of you. You take the sandwich and eat it.

-time skip-

You are now on your bedroom balcony. You are thinking of something and deciding whether you are going to do it or not. When you were having breakfast this morning you suddenly got an idea and that was the only way to get more information in this world. You've talked about this world with Chris but he only gave you a little information about this world because all this time he's just been busy managing his military until he knew nothing if something new changes in his environment.

You have decided it and have to do it without the knowledge of your subordinates. You open your wardrobe and see that in it is only your formal attire. You sighed in frustration because there was no way you wanted to use that outfit just to go to town. You really plan to go to a kingdom where the kingdom has a main town and sells a lot of information and you want to go there alone without anyone to accompany you.

That's what you like to do every time you find a new map in a video game, to see a new town and spend your money to your heart's content. You don't like it if someone is watching or controlling your every move while you're having fun. So that's why you don't want to bring any of your subordinates because you know what they will do if they see you doing something they think is unsafe. You pick up your smartphone and open the google app on the phone and see the various clothes used by the ancients. You find a traditional dress that has been modified with modern clothes and choose to use that dress.

You go open your wardrobe and pick up any dresses that are in it. You put on the dress and close your eyes while recalling the shape of the dress you wanted in your smartphone earlier. Just like when you're changing your clothes into your armor, you're doing the same process as well. You flick your fingers and from the ends until the top of the dress burns and turns into the dress you want.

(This is how you look if you want to change your hairstyle or anything, you can just change it according to whatever your imagination)

You are ready to leave. You raise your hand forward and summon the magic door in front of you and give the door the address of your destination through the map you found on your phone. The magical door began to glow and a vortex appeared at the entrance and then you go into that vortex. When you close your eyes for a moment then open your eyes you are already in a forest.