Chapter 12

- In the palace -

Luca just finished tidying up your bedroom. After that, he was heading towards the library where you always hung out when you were still in the palace before.

As Luca was heading to the library, he was startled to hear a very loud shout from Quinn's study. As fast as he could he immediately headed towards Quinn's study and slammed the door open.

"Quinn! Why are you shouting?!"

Quinn glared at Luca and told him to come closer while pointing her index finger towards the screen she made out of her magic.

"Look at this! Look at this screen! Look at how the pest treats Her Majesty!"

Luca immediately heads towards the screen when he hears your name. On that screen you're talking to a man in his 50s, you two seem to be discussing something but suddenly your face turns into a frown. The man took a cigarette from his shirt pocket and smoked the cigarette then he blew the smoke into your face with a grin on his face. Not only that, the man holds your chin and says something to you while licking his lips. You looked very disgusted and slapped the man's hand before leaving the place.

When he saw that, Luca became very angry and vented his anger by hitting the wall behind him which caused a very large crack in the wall.

Not far from Quinn's study there were Ethan and Ian who were on duty at the time were shocked to hear a loud crack near their area. They immediately headed to Quinn's study and find the source of the cracking sound.

"Hey bro! Is everything all right? why do you and Quinn look so angry?"

Ian said in surprised. He had never seen Luca look so angry before. If anything, it was when you returned to the palace from the war with your body full of wounds. Luca didn't have time to do anything to you because you disappeared in the blink of an eye. (That's because you've logged out of the game.)

“That's right. I've never seen you this angry Luca. Not until you are willing to destroy Her Majesty's beloved palace.”

Ethan said in a calm tone as he lowered Luca's hand from the shattered wall and touched the wall gently. He was very fond of the whole palace building because he still remembers when you first came to this palace after you managed to kill their first king before, at that time you were jumping with joy while hugging the palace pillars with your body full of wounds.

You also spent all your money as well as your valuable items like rare crystals just to repair this castle. He also sees how you struggle when carrying out missions just to add more power to the castle. He is impressed by your sacrifice as the new queen who cares about the state of the palace as well as the condition of your subordinates. He swore to himself to always be loyal to you and take care of this castle just as you have taken care of them.

"Quinn, please repeat the thing we saw earlier and show it to them." Luca looked at Quinn as he told her to repeat the thing they had both seen earlier.

Quinn nodded her head and replayed what she and Luca had just seen on the screen using her magic. Quinn and Luca could feel a murderous aura coming out of Ethan and Luca's bodies when they were done looking at the screen.

“Should we kidnap and torture him until he dies?” - Ethan

“That's a good idea. After all, the food supply for Her Majesty's pets is starting to dwindle.” - Luca

“Make him regret being born into this world.” - Ian

“Before that, tell Alice that we've found a material for her to experiment with. I'm sure she'll be happy to hear this.” - Quinn