Description Of (Y/n) Strengths and My Reason of Absent.

As I already explained, (Y/n) are a very strong main character. This time, I wants to list all the power (Y/n) have.

★ The magic door - Function is same as doraemon's door. (Y/n) can go anywhere but the place must be the place she have been go to. However, with the help of her smartphone, she can also go the place she haven't go by using GPS but it sometimes has a rather dangerous risk.

★ Imagination - (Y/n) can creat whatever she want just by imagining it. Clothes, money, diamonds, gold, weapons, vehicles and many more that she can think of.

★ Gold thorns - A golden thorn appears underground and ensnares its prey until it faints or dies. The thorns can be in large and small sizes according to the mana that (Y/n) channeled.

★ Black ball - Creat a most devastating explosion despite its small size. Before exploding, the ball will stick to the body or object of its target. If the ball has not stick to its target it will chase its target wherever the target go.

★ Nightmare - The way it works is the same as illusion magic but this magic can make the illusion come true. Just like it name, (Y/n) always use it to mentally torturing her enemys and killing them with the dreams they fear the most.

★ Curse healer - The concept is the same as healing magic but instead of healing the wounds it makes the wounds worse. The magic can also eliminate or counteract any healing magic in a targeted person’s body that causes the wound to remain open. A person who is targeted will not be able to receive any healing magic to heal they wounds whether mild or severe.

★ Devil's blessing - (Y/n) can resurrect someone from death and also heal wounds or any kind of illnesses but that person would become her pupets in exchange.

★ Meteor shower - You know how the meteor shower that hit the dinosaur era, that's the meteor shower (Y/n) have.

★ Black fire - Black flames that appear and will never be extinguished until the target turns to dust. (Like amaterasu that Uchiha Itachi use. I love him so why not copy it. Please don't attack me.🙈)

★ Hellfire - The only magic that she can't control. This fire has incredible heat that she can turn a sea into lava. The effect of the magic can cause her body temperature become overheat and also could burn her skin if she overuse it.

★ Regrowth - (Y/n) whole limb can grow back if it cut off. She didn't need healing magic because it is useless to her if she just can regrow her limbs back.

★ Age manipulation - (Y/n) can be old, baby, teen or adult for as long as she want.

★ Summoners - (Y/n) can summon any creature she like. With her very high level, any creature she summoned would also has a level almost equal to her.

(Y/n)'s very good at hand to hand combat, she only use hand to hand combat most of the time in the academy since she don't want to be got suspicious that she is too strong and don't want to make people wary of her since it will only hinder her plans.. Only use magic when it's emergency.

____________________________________

So, about my absence in making this story is because I have no idea how to start the story line. I have made a lot of table chapters just for one chapter of the story. I already have a picture in my head but it is difficult for me to type it in.🥲

🥲

I originaly want to finish the oneshot, special and how they meet (Y/n) chapter but nevermind

I originaly want to finish the oneshot, special and how they meet (Y/n) chapter but nevermind.🙂

I also made a new story but it is still in draft🫠

I like Yandere

I like Yandere. I want to feel how to have Yandere partner but I know deep inside I would ragret it later if I have one.😂

So that's my reason for my absent.