Chapter 11

You are now in a hall with hundreds of students who enrolled Royal High School of Emygdia. You noticed that many students came from the nobility but only a few people who were commoners including you who registered as commoners because you don't want people to question who you are and where your kingdom comes from if you register as a noble. After all, registering as a commoner is a good thing because you can know who sincerely wants to be friends with you and who is only taking advantage of you.

 After all, registering as a commoner is a good thing because you can know who sincerely wants to be friends with you and who is only taking advantage of you

The situation in the hall room was very noisy with the voices of students talking to each other. You observe the area around you from your seat where you find a variety of races of creatures and humans that are in the hall room. You feel no need to hide your face that looks like an elf mixed with a vampire because of your fangs.

While you were looking around the hall, suddenly the hall became quiet when you heard the sound of a microphone being tapped.

“Welcome to all the students who are present today. I as the principal of the Royal High School of Emygdia welcome you all to this school with open arm and I hope you all enjoy being here during school.”

Everyone in the hall is focused on the principal who you believe is Theo's father. For almost half an hour you listened to the words from the principal until you started to feel bored and hoped the ceremony was over quickly. As a result of being too bored, you start thinking about what class you will enter later and how people behave there. You don't realize that you've been daydreaming for so long until you feel someone is poking your left arm. You feel a little irritated and look at the person who is poking your arm.

You see a man with light blue hair and his face that showed a soft and cute facial expression is smiling at you after you are looking at him.

You don't understand why he's pointing his index finger at the door. When you look towards the door, that’s where you understand what he means that the other students are no longer in the hall and they were already out of the hall to pick up their school equipment and uniforms.

You immediately got up from your seat and thanked the man for reminding you.

“Its okay. After all as a senior it is my job to remind and help my juniors. However, you should go to the school supplies distribution hall and school uniforms before you are late.”