Chapter 3

(s/c) = skin colour
_______________________________________

Previous chapter :

Before you could touch the tree you heard familiar voice calling your name from behind you. You immediately turn your gaze away from the glowing tree and turn your whole body with a sense of alertness towards the voice that called you earlier.

“Who's there?!” You shout in panic.
_______________________________________

Now:

*Tap tap tap*

You see someone walking towards you. His slow footsteps make you a little bit anxious about him.

“Don't worry my dear (Y/n). I have no malice towards you.”

When he approaches you. You realize that he is the one who touched your cheek when death comes to you. You wonder what his face looks like before because you can't see his face clearly due to your blurred vision. Now can you see his face clearly. He has a handsome and charming face that makes your breath stop for a moment and look at him in awe.

 He has a handsome and charming face that makes your breath stop for a moment and look at him in awe

You slap your face to bring you back to reality. You took a deep breath and asked him the things you wanted to ask since you were there.

“Who are you and where am I? Are you the one who brought me here?”

He just kept quiet while staring at you before answering your question.

“That's right. I'm the one who brought you here. You can call me Zevan. I am a guardian from another world. Now you are in my realm that located in another world.”

You think for a moment, when you already understand the situation you nod your head. When you want to ask him another question. You were shocked by the facial expression that shown on his face.

He looks at you with a loving look. When he realizes you are looking at him, he wave and smile at you before answers your question.

“If you think why you are not in the afterlife it is because you won't be able to go there. I have asked permission from the angel of death in your world to bring your soul to me.”

“Why?” You said with a questioning  look.

“That's because I have something I want you to do for me.”

He raised his right hand towards your face to caress your soft (s/c) cheek with a loving look that he show to you earlier which makes you a little bit embarrassed and uncomfortable at the same time.

“To bring the soul of someone who has died in another realm is not easy. I have to make a good offer to make that thing is interested in giving me your soul. My dear (Y/n). I did it just for you. So will you grant a request for me? I will grant whatever you want, including giving my soul and body to you if you want to. ” He said with a seductive tone.

When he saw the reaction on your confused and shocked face, he couldn't hold back the grin on his face. He cupped your face with both of his hands and brought your face closer to his. You start to feel scared and close your eyes tightly. You want to keep his hands away from your face but your body can't move due to being too shocked.

You are waiting for what he will do to you but you don't feel anything. You opened your eyes coutiously and realize that he has kept both his hands away from your face and kept his distance from you. You look at him to find him staring at you as he smile with a creepy look on his face.

“Hehmm.. So what do you want me to do for you?” You pretend to clear your throat to hide your fears and worries.

“I will send you to the world that I had created. But the world was in error due to my lack of magical powers. The humans in that world are too egoistic and difficult to regulate. They are so confident in their magical powers that they consider themselves as a gods in that world.”

He rolled his eyes in annoyance as he told all of the evil things that humans had done in the world that he had created. You ignore his grumbling and think for a moment what you want to do after you are sent into that world. Suddenly you realize something strange and then ask him.

“Why don't you just destroy it? Isn't your power the same as the gods? Why bother bringing me here if you can do it by yourself? And what did you offer to the angel of death to get my soul?”

He looked at your face with a shocked look on his face. He was silent for a moment then sighed.

“First, I don’t want to destroy it just like that. That’s because, I have sacrificed many things to make that world. If I destroy it just like that the sacrifices I have made are in vain. Second, it is true that my power is almost as strong as the gods but my power is quite weak compared to them. Third, the reason why I brought you here is that you seem very reliable in dealing with issues that occur in a world that is almost the same as my created world. And lastly, I'm sorry but I have to keep it a secret”

He said as he put his index finger to his lips and gave you a wink. You are disgusted by his behavior and try to hold back the vomit that wants to come out of your mouth. You admit that his face can be said to be handsome and charming. But you don't like it when someone is flirting with you. That will make you automatically disgusted at them.

“So what do you want me to do to that world?” You give him a blank stare while placing both of your hands on your waist.

“Do as you please. You can do whatever you want with that world. I will be by your side to guide you if you have difficulty. But the most important thing is you have to change it. You can destroy it a little bit but don't destroy the whole world especially the living things that live in that world.”

“Doesn’t that mean I can’t do as I please?” You said with a bored face.

Hearing your words he gave you a death stare and told you to be quiet. You look at him with a look of disbelief. You just give up on his attitude and follow whatever he wants.

“All right, I'll try to remember it but I can't promise you that I won't kill anyone. I’m sure what I’m going to do will involve a war.”

“You don't have to worrie about it. We will see the results later and how we should solve it.

“All right if you want to. After all, I have no choice but to accept it. Is it true, master guardian?”

He just smiled at your words and patted your head gently.

“I'm relieved that you understand my wishes. So with this–”

Before he could finish his words, You cut his conversation.

“But with one condition. I must use the body of the game characters that I had played in my video games before I died.”

“Fine if that's what you want. With this our business is done.” He closed his eyes as he clapped his hands happily like a child.

“Now, I want you to close your eyes, maybe this hurts a little so I want you to hold it for a while.”

You follow his direction and close your eyes. Not long after that you felt an incredible pain all over your body like a large rock hitting your body with a strong blow.

“YOU SON OF A BITCH!! YOU HAVE BEEN LIE TO ME!! YOU SAID THIS WAS A LITTLE PAINFUL!! WHY THIS HURT SO MUCH!!”

As fast as he could he covered his ears with both of his hands when he heard your screams.

“Just try to hold the pain first. It won't hurt again after this. For now may your journey go smoothly.” He close his eyes as he clasped his hands together and prayed for your safety.

With that you were sent to another world.

End of Chapter 3