Chapter 15

It's been almost a week you've been at Emygdia Royal High School and also six days after Mr. Henry disappeared without a trace. You also did not find the box that you put on the table that was lost two days ago, in fact you also got news from your palace that Chris has nominated himself to be Ian's new soldier.

You have also managed to get all the information you want related to this world. What you know is the magic concept of this world and your game world are not the same. Besides, this world has four major kingdoms, namely Emygdia, the largest with high education. Terrasen, the world's most famous trading major and a wealthy world full of business people. Adarlan, the strongest of the four kingdoms and the main place for training for someone who wants to be a soldier or an adventurer. Eyllwe, a kingdom that provides powerful magic equipment and has the largest source of mana also the main place for fairies and mythical creatures to live. Yet unfortunately, humans in this world are not particularly fond of magical creatures because they have a long history of violence from them.

In addition, in this world, humans are more focused on the development of technology, science and the power of magic to compete with the gods. They believed that by developing these three things they would rule this world without any hindrance from the gods. You think it's a stupid and absurd fantasy, how could they want to defeat the gods if their magic power is not comparable to yours in fact, their technology is considered outdated compared to the technology of your world. How do they want to fight the gods who are good at changing the system that is in the smartphone?

You shook your head and sighed before you left the classroom as school time was over. You take a step to go to your locker because you want to take the book and the scrolls in it. Right now you feel very happy because you have found a spell that can open the seal on the box that is on the scroll in your locker, you know that the spell is still imperfect because there are two more foreign writings you don't know in the seal. You are thankful that you took the picture on your smartphone before the box disappeared otherwise you will definitely be in trouble right now.

You whistle your favorite song as you open your locker, all of a sudden your whistling stopped and your whole body froze when you opened your locker. You can barely utter a word and your brain freezes when you see the state of your locker which is full of foul-smelling liquid where there were books and torn papers in it. You gripped the door of your locker so tightly that the iron of the door was dented and the veins in your hand were exposed.

There are even abusive words written in there like ugly, poor and dirty blood. You try to find the culprit of this unethical act by feeling the aura they leave in your locker. You look around where the aura is flowing and find three noble women looking at you with their faces covered by a fan to hide their grinning faces.

You really want to pour the three of them with acid if you don't feel indebted to Theo and don't want to involve him in this matter because all your actions will have an impact on him. You ignored them and took the torn book and scroll in your locker which caused the stench to spread and the liquid in the book drip to the floor. The people around you immediately move away from you and cover their noses and mouths to prevent sniffing the stench. You hold the book and the paper in your hands and look at the three noblewomen who are looking at you with satisfaction when they saw the disgusting looks thrown at you by those around.

"Ahhh~ Too bad my books and papers are torn and stink. Who did this to me?" You said while casting your magic to collect and turn the liquid in your locker into a water ball with a few tears coming out of your eyes.

A blonde woman steps slightly in front of you followed by two of her friends from behind who are still covering their faces with a fan.

"I did it, so what are you going to do dirty blood?" Said the blonde woman proudly.