4. Can't Get Enough

"You can't go in there Imelda!" Stiles screams from behind me, trying to keep up in his lacrosse gear that probably weighs a ton on his lanky body.

"Stiles I could honestly give a damn wether Coach thinks I'm an extreme pervert or not, right now we need to talk to Scott," I speed walk forward, dodging Stiles attempts to grip my arm and stop me.

The boys locker room is right ahead of me and as much as my nose is scrunching up in disgust I ignore it and walk forward, my boots stomping against the tile.

The doors swing loudly behind me as I walk the corner where the lockers are and the boys stare wide eyed at me. Some even walk the other way avoiding me, I guess I have my bitch face on.

Scotts yanking off his gear, breathing heavily and his hearts beating different then it should be for a werewolf.

"Allison's father, he's the hunter," he repeats over and over when Stiles and I stand in front of him.

"Did he get a good look at your face that night?" I ask him.

He shook his head, I feel like he couldn't even hear me. His head was probably going over and over what was going on.

"Allison's dad is the hunter," he repeated that over and over.

"Yeah, Guess no sleepover for me and Allison," I murmur with a bit of humor. Unfortunately Scott doesn't think it's funny, in fact I'm pretty sure he's not even listening to us.

I sigh and look at Stiles, this is his best friend so he must know how to get him to listen.

"Scott!" Stiles yells at him," you need to get it together okay! It's time for lacrosse! We will figure this out soon!"

Scotts still just mumbling words over and over, there nothing coming out of his mouth. I hear coach blow his whistle for the beginning of practice to commence and roll my eyes.

"It's time to use more aggressive actions," I mumble to Stiles and push him behind me.

I grab the lacrosse gear Scotts dropped onto the dirty tiles floor and shove it into his chest.

Snapping my fingers in front of his face a couple times seems to sort of get his attention, his eyes focus on me but I can still see his minds racing everywhere.

I grab one of his hands to hold his gear and then, with my free hand, grip his chin so he's finally focused fully on what I say.

"Listen Scott, right now you're going to go out there and play Lacrosse okay! Forget about what's going on right now and just play Lacrosse. We will deal with Allison later, Stiles and I will help you find a solution. For now let's try to deal with you not wolfing out in the middle of lacrosse practice," My voice was affirmative and Scott nodded along to everything I said.

I pulled back from invading Scotts personal space and looked at both boys," I'll see you guys out on the lacrosse field. Then we can go out and get something to eat or something and discuss his crap fest."

Stiles stepped up then and slapped him a couple of times with his gloves," come on buddy just focus on Lacrosse."

I nodded to both boys and then practically ran out of the locker room, there were other people standing around on the bleachers ready to watch the practice begin. I didn't understand why anyone would willingly sit on hard bleachers to watch a practice in the middle of winter. Who's smart idea was it to have lacrosse in the winter anyway?

I walked and causally sat in the first row, no one seemed to notice where I had just walked out of but some of the boys were talking about my appearance.