8. Young Forever

"Scott why are you waking me up?" Are muffled words from the pillow I had thrown over my face 5 seconds earlier. The question was so faint I would be surprised if he heard them, even with werewolf hearing.

Oh but he does and manages to whisper from the ground and directly into the high opening of my window," I know you heard the gunshots and growls! We have to go!"

"Yes I did but I prefer to think those were in my dreams, and Jacob Black has come for me his long lost love... along with the boys from Takers," I grumble but start pushing the covers off and searching my room to find pants in the dark. Maybe I should just go in my sleeping shorts, everyone's seen me in them, wether I wanted to or not.

My dark green leggings come into view and I reach over for them when I've finished throwing on the black long sleeve on the wooden floor, who gives a shit if I were a bra right?

"Hurry!" Scott silently yells.

"Calm your furry ass down!" I yell right back at the same level as him, in search of a boot or sneaker, hell even a damn flip flop would help massively right now I'm practically on all fours scouring the ground. This reminds me very much of Black Fridays in LA with Lydia.

"It can't be this fucking hard every day and night," I complain to no one. Apparently now I'm talking to myself, yes people this is what the supernatural does to you, turns you into Shane Walsh.

"What are you doing?" a groggy Jackson voice cause me to yelp and turn around. Holy crap, I was so concentrated in searching for shoes I didn't hear him.

He's standing in only his lacrosse sweats that were probably in one of the drawers from the many times he's slept here overnight. His body covering the entire space necessary for me to get out. Listen I'm all for girl code and stuff but I have to admit that Jacksons physique is hot as hell, even his jaw line is perfect and he's just woken from bed. Fortunately for myself I like my men taller and slightly tanner, as much as I hate to admit it as well, I prefer green eyes over blue any day. Thoughts like these pass my mind at the most inappropriate moments, especially when he's waiting for an answer while I stare at his abs. Did he just gain another ab by the way? Lydia really is one lucky bitch. Okay focus Imelda!

As cool and non-suspect as possible I answer my concerned friend," nothing, I was looking for shoes to go sit outside."

"Why?" He asks, face tensing," and who were you talking too?"

Forcing my rigid shoulder to shrug I answer," I can't sleep, you know how It is Jackson, and I was talking to myself."

"Then why do you look like you're going to go out?" He questions further.

I scoff," I am not dressed like I'm going out, I'm dressed like I'm tired of staring at the white ass walls in my room, probably the same color as your ass, and would much rather sit outside, warm, then try to fall asleep on one of the couches and if you don't believe me I'm not wearing a bra okay. No you cannot come check."

He smirked and turned right back around," let me grab a sweater and I'll come with you."

Without thinking I lowly growled, dammit Jackson and your constant need to be up my ass. I mean listen, I'm happy he's concerned for but just once go back to sleep and let me go fight the big ass alpha trying to get my friend.

"Scott just go, I'll try to get away," I whisper and hear him groan before running off.

What a nice night, I get woken up to go Batman on a fucking annoying ass alpha and instead have to lay on my cold ass porch.

"So happy I woke up for this shit," I mumble to myself as I walk out of my warm room.

-----