20. 10 Bands

*not edited

"Stiles," I mumbled to him as I gripped onto the dashboard of the car while making sure the seatbelt was secured.

"What?" He says, jerking around to see behind him. I'm not sure what he expected to see, maybe giant Peter following after us or something. Either way he was driving erratically, making a beeline for the school.

We had to tell Scott what happened.

"You're going way too fast," I said aloud, looking at the speedometer," if he wanted to get us he would have already. Please slow down."

He nods and obeys, gradually slowing down. Stiles glances at me from his side to see me still clutching the seatbelt way too tight," how are you feeling?"

"Numb," I mumble," I don't even want to think about what might happen."

He nods and stops at the red light, oddly enough there isn't any traffic. Its just us at the red light with no signs of other cars. Stiles taps his fingers rhythmically against the steering as I bite my lip.

"So what are think-"

I had placed my elbow on the passenger door in order to look over at Stiles when something- or better yet someone- had reached out and opened the door.

My seatbelt is practically ripped off as I'm yanked out of the cab when Stiles tries to grab at me, eyes widened with surprises.

I don't even have to guess when I feel someone grip me on the wait and speak," sorry sweetheart, you're needed a little longer."

"Let go of me you freak!" I squirm around in his grasp. He's way too strong, stronger then normal and I can barely move so I yell out," STILES GO!"

"Goodbye Stiles," Peter says much calmer.

He lifts me up so my feet barely graze the ground and in a very Derek manner swooshes out of there with me.

It takes him less then a minute to get us in the middle of the dense forest, he drops me between two trees where the moon just barely manages to give some light. My balance is off for a couple seconds, feet staggering over the broken tree limbs.

"Derek!" I yell out when I see him and try to run towards him, relief instantly getting the best of me only to be pulled back by Peter.

"Not so fast sweetheart," he says aloud," you need to help me."

I try and elbow him before growling out," get the fuck off!"

I look up to try and get Derek to help but he stands their looking at me as I struggle. Peter get a grip on my arm and turn me around so I face his face, only it's not really his face; it's more like half of his face while the other appears to have been severely burnt.

Peter raises a hand and pulls away the string of hair that's begun to cover one side of my face and then cups my cheek before saying slowly," I helped you become the Dea now you need to help me."

"Fuck you! I wouldn't help you if you were dying!" I spit out.

"Not like you have a choice," he says with a smile," just hold still. I'm sure Derek won't mind."

I lift an eyebrow ready to question when pulls me in and kisses me.

EW WHAT THE FUCK!

I begin yelling and trying to bite him, hopefully pulling his lip straight off in the process, smacking at his arms. Why isn't Derek helping? Why is he letting this happen?

Peters hand goes to the small in my wait as he pushes our lips closer, the feeling that's usually associated with healing someone begins to take over. Now though, it's stronger, much stronger. I can feel the power practically chocking me and just like that my eyes snap closed. Whatever fight I had to stop this goes out, I fall asleep just as I feel Peter pull away.