24. Runaway

"Now the leg," Kate orders out to Allison.

Allison doesn't even hesitate, lifting the bow and shooting off like it was nothing. Derek cries of pain jump my heart, a big part of me wanting to stop Allison and Kate from doing anything else. It would be easy now, taking both of them out but I had to wait. It wasn't the right moment.

"Flashbulb," Kate orders and Allison compiles

"Scott your eyes!" Derek yells out just as Kate orders to shoot it. Scott doesn't seem to think, only keeping his eyes on Allison who shoots off the arrow.

The lights go everywhere once the arrow has struck the nearest tree, causing pain and Scott to drop on the ground.

I hear them struggling out, Derek yelling out louder. I bite my bottom lip from stopping them.

Kate looks at me, eyes a little narrowed," why aren't you shooting?"

"I only have a certain amount of bullets," I answer quickly," I'm not gonna waste them. Why aren't you shooting?"

She smirks," good point sweetheart. I like you and that feisty attitude. Come on Allison."

"What about me?" I question, looking over at her.

She stares at me for a second, "sorry," and smacks the gun straight across my temple.

The blow knocks me to the ground, the strength behind it causing my eyes to shut closed.

"Kate! Why would you-" I listen as Allison tries to come near me but Kate stops her.

"She would have been a distraction Allison," Kate says, pulling her away from me," go, she'll be fine."

I try my best to open my eyes but the most I'm able to do is squint out, I watch on as Derek drags Scott towards the burnt house, but the huntresses aren't far behind. Kate still believes I was knocked out cold, unfortunately for her I'm even better then a werewolf and already I can start moving again.

Peter is out here somewhere, he's here I know he is. He needs to come out already.

"Allison I can explain," Scott tries to say. I can see him now clearer, on the ground and Derek not far from him.

"Stop lying," she spits out," for once stop lying."

"I was gonna tell you the truth at the formal," he says," I was gonna tell you the truth cause everything I said, everything I did was -"

"To protect me?" She cuts him off.

"Yes," Scott answers.

"I don't believe you," Allison answers.

I can hear in her voice that's it's paining her to do this. I can almost move, damn Kate for knocking me out, if I had known this would have already been over. My ears are still slightly ringing I just need a little more time, 30 seconds and I'll be able to take them down.

"Thank god you don't believe him," Kate says coming up next to me," now shoot him before I have to shoot him myself."

Come on! Come on!

"You said we were just gonna catch them?" Allison says.

"We did catch them, and now we are gonna kill them!" Kate says, lifting her gun, and shooting Derek. My eyes widen in horror," you see? Not that hard."

I stifle the gasp that's trying to escape my mouth when I see her causally shoot Derek. Please let him be alive... please. My heart feels heavy, almost like I can't breath as I strain to hear anything. It hurts so fuckig much just thinking he's dead, and if he is well then... I just can't think that way. Not him... not Lydia... not tonight.