3: Little Secret

"You want me to raise your salary?" the director looks at her with disbelief. "Yes, if the rating on this project is raised, I'd love to ask for a 30% of raise, Director Jung," she gulped and looked away from his gaze.

"Writer Kim, how long have you been working here?" he suddenly asked. Her eyes roamed around elsewhere from his gaze, "About 4 years,". The man stood up from his chair and leaned himself facing her. "Then, perhaps you know how it works here to have extra money," he leaned closer to her face, and whispered, "You know what I mean, Writer Kim?" his suddenly cares her thighs.

She got a little aghast but immediately she pushed him away and stood up, "This is not what I'm asking for," she said. The director was a little bit pissed because she didn't go with the flow. "Aish, Writer Kim. You give yourself to me and now you making me look like the bad guy?"

"What?" she was clueless still shocked by his actions. "What are you going to do? Report me for sexual assault?," he smirked and continue saying, "As if people are going to believe a whore like you.." he reach for the water on his table and drink it while looking at her from head to toe.

Her body was shaking, yet her eyes were glued on him meanwhile there are thousands of questions inside her head. What does it mean? Does he know?

He smiled with a smirky face at her as she still standing there, "Why are you surprised my dear? Is it because,..I know your dirty little secret?" he winked. "Slut," he added and put half of his water back on the table. Without hesitation, he took the glass of water and spilled it on his face. "You little bitch!!," he yelled at her because he was soaking wet. "Let me show you how a bitch I can be, Mr. Director,"

She smiled in satisfaction and slapped him in the face before kicking his balls and another punch on his cheeks. "Ah, I always wanted to do that," she wiped her little tear away meanwhile the man was on the ground groaning in pain. "You're going to pay for this, Kim Jisoo!!,"

"I'll be waiting, sir. Also, I quit this damn job!"

She left the office with anger but feeling fully satisfied because she knows he deserves it. "What happened?" she can hear all her officemate whispering while peeking at the director's wide open door. She doesn't give a damn that some of them giving her a disgusted face. One of her officemates, Mark ran towards her and walked at her pace, and asked, "What happened?" he asked. Shortly, she replied, "I quit,"

"What? You can't be serious,". She remains silent and looks straight to the elevator. She's mad and serious.

As she was about to go inside the elevator the man stopped the door from closing and hold her arm, "Jisoo, we need to talk about it. Why suddenly do you want to quit?"

"WHERE'S THAT WHORE KIM JISOO?," they can hear the Director shouting as his voice echoes in the hallway. She pulled Mark into the elevator and closed the door immediately. "We can't talk here, let's talk somewhere else,"

"You did something, didn't you?," both of them looking at each other but Mark noticed Jisoo was about to tear up, "He did something to you?" he changed his questions. "Can I cry in front of you?" she whimpered.

"Jisoo.." the door was opened and a couple of people were stepping inside to go down the floor. Mark went to her side and take off his jacket and put it around her shoulder. Since he was taller than her the long jacket manage to hide her face. Not just that, Mark also put his hands on both of her shoulders from her back to make her feel comfortable.

"Hold on for a while okay?" he whispered trying to help her to hold her tears. For a moment, Jisoo feels thankful for Mark. With his help, she doesn't feel like the needs to kill herself. The thought of it, make her burst into crying.

Once they reach the basement and were all alone, Mark quickly gets her inside his car on the passenger sit and start the engine to turn on the air condition. "Hey, you can let it out here and take time as long as you want. I'll be outside here and let me know when you're done..then we go to get you something to eat. Is that okay?"

She didn't respond because she was overwhelmed. Without wasting much time, Mark closed the door and turn his back as he promised himself that he won't eavesdropping her crying.

Not even a minute has passed, and he can hear her screaming and whimper in pain. They'd been friends for too long but... he never knew how much pain she had been through especially after her parents died two years ago. "It's okay Jisoo," he looked down at his shoes to avoid crying alone. Then, the feeling of guilty sudden came inside him for being such a bad friend.

They didn't hang out too much as they used to since he got married and expecting a baby.