28. Talk It Out

“Where are you going?” Jungkook asked her as she was about to go out again. “Out. Though we agree that I can do whatever I want as long as I do my job as you said and I did it all without a doubt. So, you have no right to ask me what I want to do because I believe you even told me that I am not allowed to question your actions. So we are even,”

“Stop, right there. You have been avoiding me for a week. I think we need to talk. Besides, it's affecting our marriage,”. She rolled her eyes when she said he said that. “Marriage, you said?” she scoffed.

“Since you want to talk it out. I also have to tell you something about our marriage” she said the last word with the most sarcastic.  “Good then, let's talk in my room,”

He leads the way to his room but Jisoo stops him saying, “Why don't we just talk in the living room or the dining room?” she asked and he took his turn to face her and answered, ”Letting the rest in this house eavesdropped on us? You knew damn well they've been siding with you since you started this cold war between us,”

“I did not start it. You're the one who is being the meanie.. and I am not allowed to avoid that? I am a human too,”. He turned around to make his way to the staircase and ordered her, “Follow me,”.

°°°

He swung the door open and stood beside the door while waiting for her to step inside his room. “Come in,” he said shortly and as always she obeyed without a word.

He then closed the door shut and locked his room before made way to the seat on his chair near the bed. “Sit,” he pointed out the couch near the seat he was seated in. It was awkward for her because they haven't talked for a while and she has been avoiding meeting him on any occasion. “First of all, I hate that you're poisoning my housekeeper's mind. Even Henderson for goodness sake. What did you tell them about us until they looked at me in despise?”

“I told them nothing, I swear.. and why would I talk bad about you to them? I am pretty sure they are old enough to understand the room,”. He leans down to her gaze and stops her from talking, “I don't like the tone you're using, Kim Jisoo,”

“And I do not like you're treating me like a toy! You tie me with a married Jeon.. and bare in mind I never want it from you. You drag yourself into this shit and you have been treating me like hell since day 1. Let's just break the marriage, it won't work for us.., regardless of whatever your reasons are. it won't work out,”

“No. I am not letting you go. I am not planning to until it is settled between us,”. Jisoo stood up from her seat and held his hand, “Jungkook, listen. I could  help you to find love but please I beg you to free me,”

He went silent as they were staring at each other, “I promise Jungkook, I will help you but let me go,”

“No. I don't believe you. You will leave me if ever I did so,” he stepped back away from her. “Don't promise me..,” his eyes were getting teary as his PTSD was about to attack him again. His head was sweating and started to tremble, “...don't promise me please..,”

“Jungkook..?,” she was confused.

He closed his eyes and those memories flashed back inside his head, repeating all over again. “You're a liar! Just like her,” he kneeled and shut his ear closed as he could hear voices that Jisoo doesn't.  “Jungkook.. are you okay?” she was concerned as he started to tremble badly and sounded like losing his breath.  “I am sorry, I won't promise,”

“Stop!” he shouted and hit himself in the head. That was going Jisoo was shocked and lost words or mind of what to do to him. Leaving her with only one option, which is to call it “Henderson!!”
No response, she ran out of the room and screamed for the name, “Henderson!!”

The called man, ran to her with panic all over his face, “What is it? Why are you shouting?” he asked. She tried to control her breathing as she was just running and worrying at the same time, “It's  Jungkook.. he is acting weird, he hit himself and trembled.,”

“Oh, Goodness, Where is he?” he asked. “Inside his room. I don't know what should I do?” Henderson patted her shoulder to calm her down, “It is alright, go to Hyunse, I will take care of him, okay?” He calmed her down because it was obvious she was surprised by it.

Henderson rushed to the room as Jisoo made way to the other side of the house.

°°°°