11 It's Okay It's Love

She was walking to reach home and on her way, she saw Jihoon from across the way. His eyes were sad and he looks bloomy, still, she tried not to care about her brother even though she want to.

"Noona, you're home..," said Jihoon, sounding a little bit low than usual. Jisoo just nodded her head and unlock the main door. "Where did you go?" she asked him, out of the blue.

Jihoon was surprised but he admitted that he was a little bit relieved that she finally spoke. "I went out to meet my friends,"

Jisoo rolled her eyes without him knowing, it pissed her out knowing her brother went out to enjoy her here and there even though he made a huge problem yet again she reminds herself that he was a child. He knows nothing. "You better change your attitude a little bit.. after this," she said.

"What? I didn't get you .,". She turned to look at him, "You're going to be a dad, Jihoon.".

"Noona, can we talk?". She sighed, "It happened, what else do you want to talk about?" she asked him.  "At least..let me explain myself and apologize to you,".

"What else do you need to explain Jihoon? It happened. There's nothing you can do about it except just face it," said Jisoo. "It was a mistake. I don't want to be a father. I mean not now. I'm sure we can convince Yuri about it," he said talking about the abortion.

"I was thinking highly of you, Jihoon. You should have just shut up and kept your words to yourself,"

•••

"Just so you know, not everyone dares to kill a baby and for the record no matter what happens, there are a lot of reasons for him to stay alive. I'm sure the child will grow up as a good person despite all the hate.. he will find love.,"

her words keep repeating inside his head.

despite all the hate, he will find love.

"Mr. Jeon," Solar called for him but he was indeed in his deep thoughts. "Mr. Jeon," she called him again.

"Solar," he spoke but still his eyes were looking at the same place, she couldn't read his mind. "Yes...Mr. Jeon?"

"How months is your pregnancy?"  he asked. She was a little surprised but she have to keep it cool, "I'm 2 months away from the due date,". He turned his chair and looked her in the eyes, "So, it's been 8 months, right?"

"Right,"

Solar smiled, awkwardly but proceed to further their topic, "Anyway, Mr. Jeon.. they offered us a new project in which..," he cut her off, saying, "Do you love your baby?"

"Excuse me?," Solar was low-key offended.  "How do you know you're ready to be a mother?". Solar closed her file and stood up properly. "I think you've asked me that question early in my pregnancy,"

"Did I?"

"Yes, you did, and let me just answer it again for you .. I'm willing to take the risk for the baby even though I will be facing a lot of obstacles in raising my child but it's okay.. it's love,".

LoveThat word again, he thought. "Mr. Jeon, I'm sorry for whatever you're facing but I'm sure you'll feel what I feel .. maybe someday.. one fine day,". He smirked.

I would never. "Rather not,".

"You better watch out for what you're saying, Mr. Jeon,". As he was silent for a moment, Solar was trying to bring up the topic regarding their work. "So, Mr. Jeon about the Hiew's Holding..,"

"I have one more question, Solar,"

"If it's not about my baby. You may ask me anything, Mr. Jeon," she faked a smile. "Who will take over your place while you're on your maternity leave?"

"Didn't I tell you Tak Dong Kyung will replace me while I'm gone,"? He nodded and smile. "I don't approve of that,"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. I don't want her,".

"But Mr. Jeon..," he cut her off again, "Don't worry. I have someone in my mind. I think she'll be the perfect replacement and you should train her while you're still here,"

"Who is it?"

"Jisoo. Kim Jisoo. I want her,".

°°°
I'm sorry for not updating on time.
Leave some comments! I miss it.