32. Beliefs

“I am not going,”  she refused. “Who said you have the option? I command you to follow with me,”

“No. I am not going anywhere and I am not following your orders,” she gets her statements loud and clear. “Why are you being so stubborn? Can you just please hear me and do as I said,”. 

“No, I am not going anywhere. Besides, I promised my brother to visit him on holiday. It's almost semester break for Christmas, so, I am not going on the honeymoon without him,”. His eyebrows furrowed, “So, you are saying, you will go but your brother must join too?”. She nodded. “Yes, I'll consider but if only you let him tag along with us,”

He crossed his arms and rested his face while staring at her, giving her looks that couldn't be read of what he was thinking or feeling at the moment. “Ok,” was the only word that came after a while. “If that's what you want. We're taking your brother with us,”

She was too stunned to speak as she didn't expect him to acquiesce with her. “You're joking right?” she raised a question. “Do I look like I'm joking? Have I ever joked around with you? Here's a thing you need to know about me, I never joke when it's related to something that I want and I'll always get it on my way,”

“Wait, I never thought you were serious when you ask about going on a honeymoon. I thought you were just messing around and to remind you, our marriage is just a game to you so don't say things that could make me misunderstood,”. He took a step closer and smile, “It's not a game. Marriage is an option, and I choose you to learn love,” he leans closer to her and whispers into her ear, “Marriage is belief, and I saw it in you,”.

She can feel that her cheeks were burning up, and she push him lightly to make him distance herself. “Stop doing that,” she warned.

“Doing what?”

She rolled her eyes and went away from him. “What did I do?” he asked innocently. “Don't act ridiculous, you know what you're doing. Mind you, I am someone else's girlfriend,”

He followed her with a wide grin, “Okay, and you're my wife, legally. So.., Who's the top tier? A boyfriend or the husband?” She fakes a laugh and turns to look at him with a sarcastic smile. “Funny,”

“When is your brother coming over?” he casually asked. “He's not coming over. He can't know that I am living with you and especially about our marriage. I don't want him to know a single thing about it,”

“Well, I disagree,” he raised his hand and shook his head. “Excuse me?”

He smiled widely, “You're excused but I want him at least to know that we're together,”. Jisoo raised his eyebrow and crossed her arms on her chest, “No way, I'm not agreeing on it. He knew Joshua and I are a thing. That will be messed up,”

His face turned serious, “Oh, I see. So, you've been an escort girl behind your brother's back is not a ' mess up' but marrying me legally and having a long-term boyfriend that your brother knew is a mess up?”

“Jungkook, please don't start it. I hate arguing,”, she whined. “No. you need to hear it from me. Stop being fake. I knew who you are and I accepted that flaw. I only ask a small thing from you yet you care about your image?”

“Do get it twisted, Jungkook.. please. You know this marriage is just temporary and I just don't want him to get attached to anybody, especially you,”

He put both of his palms onto his face and flipped his hair. “I understand this marriage is just temporary and fuck it Jisoo.. your brother is old enough. If you're afraid of his attachment issue, then let it be. You must make him learn to overcome it just like you want him to take responsibility for his girlfriend. He's not 7 years old for goodness sake. Stop making excuses,”

She turned to face him, “If I told you I don't want to go on a honeymoon. You won't listen don't you? A piece of advice, you need to man up too, try to learn things that won't go as smoothly as you want it,” she fired back. He smirked and nodded.

“Oh, honey. I was just being nice. We need to know each other and for the past few days, we've been not progressing well, you know. I thought a short getaway would get things straight between us,”

“Then, let's call it a trip,”. He smiled widely, “If I say it as a trip you'd agree?”

She nodded.

“Okay, it's trip and we're bringing your brother to 'our trip' as well,”.

She remains silent for a while. “Let me think about it first, can I?” He thought he managed to make her agree, and he's not the type who easily tolerates as he always gets what he wants.

He calms himself down, and nodded. “Sure. Take as much time as you need it,”

°°°°