5 : Sure

Days have passed, yet Jungkook hasn't gotten any news about his new party partner from Solar since that day. "Solar, in my office. now,". She step away from her desk and followed his steps from behind his back into his office.

"Today's schedule is you'll be attending a meeting two hours from now before visiting the site in CK's Tien construction," Solar informed. "What about meeting with Mr. Minho?" he asked. "Ah, his assistant called me just now to inform you to postpone it to tomorrow?"

He sighed, "That old man. No, I don't want to do anything tomorrow and I don't want to free my time for him around this week either. Tell them, we'll be meeting next Monday. Do we need to interview the candidate for my partner remembers? The next event is like in 5 days from now,"

"Actually, Mr. Jungkook.. I don't think we need to make a huge interview this time," Solar said, hoping he will agree. "Why is that?"

"Since it's over 100tht time, and you need someone who won't drool over you. so, it's better to keep it low-key," Solar answered. "Point taken," shortly, he agreed. "And with that being said, Mr. Jungkook. I've found the perfect one for this position and I can guarantee you don't need to search for any other,"

"You've found the one and you didn't inform me, anything," he stated. Solar was clever enough to handle his temper, "Your schedule was packed sir, besides you've set the interview date which is tomorrow. That's why I came to prepare to tell you this right now," He nodded and said, "Point, taken,".

Solar smiled in satisfaction, knowing he was being easy on her ever since her pregnancy. "Do you want her resume?" she asked.

"You've got it already?" he asked in amusement. Solar never failed to make him impressed with how fast she got her job done. "Yes, sir," she hands it to him. He looked at the photo with curiosity, "I've seen her somewhere..," he whispered but Solar sort of heard him. "You do?"

He continues reading about her work experience, "She's a writer?," Interesting. "Koonja Publishing. isn't this..?," he looked up at her with one eyebrow narrowed, "Yes. She used to work with my husband but she quit recently.. and also, Mr.Jungkook, I know her too well and she's the perfect one for this position,"

Jungkook put down the resume and fixed his tie, "I'll make sure of it, I can't be so sure because you've said that before and look what happened the other day," he referred to the issue with Vivian. "I'm truly sorry about that but it would never happen again if you hired Jisoo," she said trying to convince him. "We'll see about that, Solar,".

***

"Tomorrow?" she blinked. "Yeah, you'll be meeting him, here tomorrow," said Mark referring to the cafe that they are currently in. "Why would he want to interview me here though if he has an office?"

"Solar's boss love to make it private besides your job will be outside of the office. Accompanying him attend some events, that's all you have to do..no sex service or more than that," said Mark, convincingly since he had read all the terms and descriptions. "Talking about it, have you cut ties to everyone from your 'part-time' job?"

She nodded. "Yes,"

"Good. How's Jihoon and his girlfriend?"

"The poor girl got kicked out from home, so she's currently staying with us for a while," she said. Mark shook his head upon remembering about Jihoon, he should have met him if he have time. "Have you talked with the girl's family? Like, discuss it face to face?"

"I want to, but Jihoon said he already confront them on his own and got kicked out in the end,"

"After all lies, you still believe that kid? I wouldn't if I were you. I advise you to not trust Kim Jihoon," Mark tch, before saying, "I suggest you meet that girl's family. I'm sure she still needs some support from them,"

"I'll do the best I can,". He smiled, showing a little gesture about how much he was proud of her, "Good, also Jisoo..,"

"Yes?"

"Stop. Smoking. I can smell the scent. It stinks on your clothes,".

"Geez, dad. I'm working on it,".

"You better be, young lady," he scolded her in a teasing way because he don't want to pressure her.

[👋 Next Chapter!!]