26. Friendship Bridge

All of them were surprised to see Jisoo was there in the kitchen, as they were still half asleep. “I heard noises, did someone break in?” asked Dylan who just woke up, still in his sleeping wear. “It's Ms. Jisoo.. she is cooking something,”

Jisoo turned around to see all of them in surprise, watching her from head to toe. “Pancakes, anyone?” she asked them. Hansung and Johan were the first people who offered themselves to taste it.“Umm, nice.. it's tasty," said Johan. The rest then take their seat and eat the crispy pancakes (Pajeon) she prepares. “Why are you waking up so early Ms. Jisoo?” asked Jaeho.

“I can't sleep well last night. So, when I realized the sunrise, I just immediately when to the kitchen to cook something. I made pancakes while waiting for the porridge (dakjuk),”. Their eyes widen, “So, basically you made breakfast for all of us?” Dylan questioned.

“Yes, and in return, I want to ask something but I don't know if Henderson will let me,”.  Just after his name was mentioned, he appear out of nowhere, “What do you want?”

Jisoo stood up from her chair and stand up straight. “Henderson, come here. Eat with us,” she invited him. “No. I won't be joining if there's something you want from us in return. Don't you think you can fool me,”

She seems hesitant but it is worth a try, “Can we all go hike?” all of them turned to her in unison. “I mean, the boys, me, and you. Can we all go hiking together?”

“Hike? Where to?” Hyunse asked. “I want to go hiking at Bukhansan National Park,”.

“You see, we all have things to do at home. I need to prepare Jungkook's clothes and the boys also need to prepare breakfast and drive him to work. I don't think he will let us go unless permission from Henderson,”

All of them turned their head to Henderson, waiting for him to respond. “What do I get in return?” Henderson asked her. “I will be doing the chores for free as long as I stay here. I will help all of you since I don't think Jungkook will reconsider me working at the corporate with him,”. Henderson remained silent, “When will you start?”

“Today, obviously but I want us all to go hiking, can we please?" she pleaded. “Fine, but only one deal. You must bring them home before evening and you must make sure everything that Mr.Jungkook is clear,” Henderson said.

“I don't think I am going, I will be driving Mr.Jungkok today to work and pick him up too," said Joseph as it was his turn for today. “You all may go. I will be handling him for the whole day, just make sure you guys do everything before you're leaving and be back before your duty for the night,”

Dylan smiled from ear to ear, “Is this for real? We're going to hike together!” he jumped in excitement. Jisoo ran to her and gave him a tight hug, “Thank you, thank you thank you, I hope you can go too, Henderson, ”

Henderson pushed her away, “This will be the last time, don't think I will be nice to you, and make sure to be back as promised,”

“Yes sir, you can count on me,”

°°°°

“I think I am about to pass out," Johan said as he was running out of breath. “Don't be over drama, we're just halfway,” said Jaeho, who pushed him from behind to make sure he was walking at his pace. “Have you guys been here before?” Jisoo asked them.

“Jaeho, Ryan, Hyunse, and I went here when we were free because we love hiking, how about you?" Sylvester asked her back, “It is my second time, and the reason I want to bring you guys here is to cross that bridge,”

“Ah that bridge, if I am not mistaken the bridge symbolizes friendship," said Hyunse. “Is that mean, you're trying to be friends with us?” they laughed at Ryan's question because they know he was joking.

“Yes,” all of them looking at each other, didn't expect she was being serious. “I want to have a great start to a friendship between us. The last time I went here was with my best friend and now, we've been friends for years and still counting,”

“Well, if that is the case. I want to be the first one to cross that bridge," Dylan fasting his steps. Johan who was complaining about the passed out also became energetic and fastened his steps.

“That was a sudden change,” Hansung said and giggled, they find it funny how the two suddenly took it seriously. “Oi, kids slow down! No matter what we will reach the bridge anyway," said Joseph but the two didn't seem to care what they were saying.

°°°

Once they reach the bridge, Dylan and Johan went on it. “Okay we are here, so what now?”

“Let's take a picture before we went to the peak,”. They just followed as they said and took photos together. After some perfect shoot, they continue to walk up to the peak to see the view. “It's worth it, especially the friendship bridge," said Dylan

Jaeho turned to look at Jisoo, and he saw she was so into the scenery. “Do you love it here Ms.Jisoo?" he asked. “You know, I used to thought to kill myself whenever I am in these top high places but it calms me somehow. I mean this scenery makes me feel at ease and that thought just left away,”

“We're glad that you bring us here too with you. I hope you know that you're not alone and it's okay to feel down sometimes. Just feel free to hit us up if you want to talk. Don't keep it to yourself,", said Hyunse.  She smiled at them and nodded.

Ryan handed her the tissues, and she looked at them with a questioning look, “You're crying..,” he said shortly.  “Oh, Sorry..,” she took it and wipe her tears away.

“You know, I'm not usually crying in front of others," she explained herself. “It's alright. You don't have to explain yourself," Ryan said and patted her back.

“Can we go now and eat somewhere?” Dylan raised his hand while the other hand was on his stomach, “I am honestly hungry,"

°°°

[I will be off from work for 2 days so which means more updates to come but I'm not going to promise anything since my housemate asked me to hang out with them and yeah, hope you're liking it so far]