25. The Good Side

She locked herself in her room, locking his bedroom door, and the door that connected to his room, and even locked her closet door, so nobody could get it. "Should I lock the window too?" she asked herself while looking at the window for a while.

"Maybe, I should..," she locked it and went to her bed, and covered herself with the comforter. The knock on her door didn't even bother her, she was determined to not see anybody in that house and just rest from the world. "Ms. Jisoo, it's me, Johan. Mr.Jungkook is calling you for dinner. He's waiting downstairs," he knocked on the door again after some time, and he gave up.

Jungkook was in the dining room, looking at Johan who had arrived alone from upstairs, "She's not going to eat?" he asked him. "I think you can eat dinner yourself. She's not feeling well," Johan lied because he knows Jungkook will overreact if he told him that she was not answering.

It's not because he felt worried about her, but he hates the feeling of rejection. So, he will find a way to make her open the door. "Did she say that?" One thing about him too, he can sense if someone was lying.

"Yes,"

As much as Jungkook wants to fight him, he remembered Henderson told him that if he let his emotions take control, it won't end up in solutions. "Fine, I will eat by myself,"

°°°

He walked past her door and saw the light was off. He thought she was probably sleeping and just went inside his room to take shower.

He stepped inside his closet to get his pajama and the door connected to their room caught his intention. He just wants to check up on her and make sure she's alright. He put his hand on the knob and tried to swing it but it was locked. He sighed and tried to just ignore it.

He turned to the balcony of his room and got an idea. He looked at her bedroom windows which were close enough to his balcony. "Should I?" he questioned himself. He hissed in frustration, he don't want to waste his energy just because he want to make sure the girl was alright.

"Na, too risky. I need to stay calm and peaceful,"

For the whole night, he has been reflecting on himself, where, and what he did wrong toward her. "Maybe I was a little too much.. I was and why did I do that?". It took him a moment to realize.

The last time, she was peacefully asleep and said those words, "She was waiting for me. I was triggered because she was waiting for me?" he tried to figure out if that was the reason behind his anger towards her.

"Ugh, fuck this therapy thing. I am done reflecting on myself for today. I did what I did and she just has to deal with it," he talked to himself and get to sleep.

°°°

He went downstairs and Henderson was waiting for him to get his breakfast, "Have they wake Jisoo up?" he asked him and Henderson nodded. "Let me guess, she's not eating again. I bet she's protesting against me," he took his seat and get his drink.

"She woke up way early and helped the rest prepare the breakfast," Henderson spoke up, making Jungkook stare at a meal, "She didn't poison my food, right?"

Henderson giggled, "No, Hyunse and Ryan were there to check and I can guarantee,". Jungkook hummed and continues to drink, "Where is she? Locking herself again after making this breakfast just to make me feel bad?" Jungkook guessed.

"They went hiking, and I let them go," Henderson said. "Them?? Hike? Who? with Jisoo?" he almost choked on his drinks when he heard Henderson. "Yeah, she asked us all to go hiking with her..,"

"You know I don't hike on weekdays," Jungkook cut him off. "Oh, She didn't invite you. What I mean is Ryan, Hyunse, Oliver, Joseph, Dylan, Hansung, Jaeho, Sylv....," he was cut off by Jungkook with, "Okay, fine. I get it. I get it,"

"Glad, I make it clear," Henderson said. "If everyone is going, Who will drive me to work?" he tried to point out a mistake. "That is why I decided to stay and let them all go hiking. I will be the one who drives you,"

He rolled his eyes and felt annoyed, "So, you're on the good side now?" he asked. "I think I make it very clear, I don't side with anyone,"

"Right, you know what Henderson. Maybe you should drive me to work. I don't feel like finishing my breakfast anyway,".

Henderson and he went out to the car, "So, Joseph was supposed to fetch me up after work right, or was it, Han?". Henderson shook his head. "No, I will,"

He hissed upon the answer, "I hope she's not planning to kill me with the help from the manservant,". Henderson laughed and said, "You're being paranoid maybe you should learn how to chill,"

"Henderson, tell them to be back before this evening or else..," he tried to warn them but again Henderson manage to cut him off saying, "They will be back before dinner, to prepare everything. That was Jisoo's promise,"

Jungkook was not used to it, even Henderson said he wasn't being on anybody's side but his actions and words said the opposite of it.

"They better be,"

°°°°°
[Thanks for the upvotes]