x. the one who waits

MENTIONS OF SA

viewer discretion is advised

•------------------------------------------------------•

𝐂𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘴

•------------------------------------------------------•

𝙙𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: caevkat
𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙛: Majesty ⌈Lost Boys (1987)⌋ (✓)

❝ 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦, 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘯. ❞

     IT'S SILENT ONCE LENA'S words are spoken, and David's eyes refuse to lose their volatile edge despite what she has said. Xander's lips curl into a grimace at the mention of Damyan, pain coming to life in his dark eyes, and Nadine shifts closer to her Sire at the turbulent emotions no doubt battering their Bond.

     "Why'd you bring us all together anyway, Krasimira?" Nikolay asks, plopping down onto an old couch, his face scrunching in irritation at the dust that flies up. "Surely you have a reason behind this sudden family meeting."

     Lena raises an eyebrow at her twin. "If you recall, I didn't bring you here, Nikolay. You came here in search of me, David, and Michael. I only brought Xander and Nadine here — and they're actually here for a reason."

     "Which is...?"

     "Our uncle is wandering around Santa Carla, and he's no doubt brought trouble along with him."

     Nikolay's blue eyes narrow in irritation, huffing out stale air as he sits up. "That son of a bitch is going to wear his guts for fucking garters if he dares—"

     "Control yourself, brother mine," Lena warns, slipping into their mother tongue alongside him. "There's no need to scare the children with your rage."

     While their father may have been the bane of their existence for over two hundred years, their uncle has proved himself to be a close second. In fact, he was regularly employed by their father to torture Lena during the years she was held captive, and she is still glad to this day that being a female vampire prevents the conception of a child in any form. It makes Lena sick to think he managed to escape being slaughtered by them the night Nikolay, Damyan, and Xander broke her free.