xii. vengeance will be ours

•------------------------------------------------------•

𝐂𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦: 𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴

•------------------------------------------------------•

𝙙𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: AliceIveBeen
𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙛: The Midnight Family

❝ 𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘮. ❞

     GIVING NEITHER DAVID OR Michael a chance to stop her, Lena runs out of the sunken hotel and stands in front of Xander and Nadine, eyes glowing gold in warning. Three vampires stand in front of them, their emotions ranging from surprised to thoroughly amused, and Lena growls out a sigh, raising an eyebrow at the triad. Of all the creatures she asked for help when she first heard news of Lena and Nikolay's uncle being in Santa Carla, these three are the ones that she least expected to turn up and offer their assistance.

     "Charlotte," Lena greets the other Head Vampire, eyeing her companions warily. "I see you've brought the most troublesome vampires with you."

     Lottie laughs, tucking a stray strand of light hair behind her ear. "You asked and we came, Katherine. There's nothing we wouldn't do for you and Nikolay. As for the troublesome duo behind me... Well, they offered to assist."

     Percy smiles and waves, childish delight glowing in his dark eyes. "Hi, Miss Kathleen!"

     "Nice to see you again, Your Highness," August says with a wink and a smirk, kissing the back of Lena's hand, unbothered by the growls resonating behind her upon the arrival of David and Michael. "You're still as beautiful as the day we met."

     Michael snarls viciously, a mixture of territorial and predatory that sends a chill down even Lena's spine, August quickly dropping her hand and backtracking, a low growl rumbling in his chest. Lena barely gets the chance to blink before Michael is standing in front of his Sire, his hand tight around the one that August had touched, his entire body vibrating with a rage she has never known to be housed in her Sired's body.

     "Michael, stop. It's alright." Lena lays the palm of her left hand between his shoulder blades, feeling his muscles spasm beneath his skin at her touch. "August means nothing from it. He's flirty and borderline lecherous by nature, but he won't dare act on it."