xix. truth revealed from high minds

•------------------------------------------------------•

𝐂𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴

•------------------------------------------------------•

𝙙𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: AccidentallyAGreaser
𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙛: 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬. ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ʙᴏʏ 1987

❝ 𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘰𝘸!

     USHERING MICHAEL AND DAVID into the furthest accessible hotel room, Lena shuts the door and light the fire drum in the corner, illuminating the dark room. Despite all his bravado, Michael is crumbling into pieces right before her eyes; suffocating under the weight of the undeniable truth. His face is more pale than she has seen it before, and the shadows under his eyes are growing so large that there's no option of playing them off as the lighting. He's wasting away, caught up in the chaos of his mind.

     "Lena," Nikolay says, knocking softly on the door. He backs away when Lena opens it, jerking his head in the direction of a few children under the power of his Lure. "I hope you know what you're doing, dear sister. You know what this does to newborns."

     "I know what I'm doing, Nikolay," Lena replies, letting the children walk in and putting them under her Lure instead of his. "Don't let my Boys give you too hard of a time being the newest member of this Coven, alright?"

     "Lena..."

     "Go on, Nik. You have a home now."

     Lena shuts the door, sealing them inside, thankful for the soundproofing they put in when they were renovating these rooms, because she has a feeling that tonight may go off the rails a little. Dark eyes glare out from underneath equally as dark curls, a low growl rumbling from within the cage of his chest, fingers digging into the bedding beneath his hands. David's blue eyes stare at the children with wary unease, his mind a chaotic swirl as he fights down his desires and wants in favour of his Sire Brother's.