v: butterflies

^^ Little visual of Blake's house.

Last period of the day: Counseling Prep

My hope is to go to college and become a Counselor. I want to give people the chance to talk to someone, because I know it's something I wish I could do.

I don't even want to talk about what went down in theatre. Shame on me for letting my guard down.

It was great talking to Blake. I liked it a lot, probably more than I should have. But the universe sent a sign in the form of Gia. Her comment wasn't new, I've heard it before. But it still hurts knowing it's true.

Right now I'm taking notes on some ways to talk to people in a calm manner. I'm shy as hell, but I'm a people person, does that make sense? Like I'm great at advice and talking to workers at stores, but I suck at making other conversations.

Today at lunch Aaliyah took Fallon and I to the courtyard to eat. It was kinda awkward, but she said we could get away from the guys today.

They're both super nice, but trust issues are very much present in my situation. It might take a little while, but I want to warm up to them.

After this class I have my off period. All seniors get the option for an off period if they've completed all of their requirements and such. I've been an advanced student for as long as I can remember, so I have all the credits needed for an off period.

The bell rings and I gather all my things. I'm still figuring out my way around here. Counseling prep is on the second floor, giving me a very high chance of getting lost.

Aaliyah told me to go down the stairs, take a left then head to the sign that says "Buses". Yesterday I nearly missed my bus cause I had no clue where I was going.

These hallways are extremely packed, it makes me nervous. But it also makes me mad because people walk so slow.

I see the sign for buses and thank the lord. While making my way over, I see no other than Blake. Surrounded by lots of people talking to him though.

He's wearing a tight white shirt, and what I assume are baseball pants. Different from what he was wearing earlier. His hair is wet from what I'm guessing is sweat, and it's messy.

Where was the warning for how hot he looked?

I'm gonna try to just make my way past him, confrontation is a no go for me.

Unfortunately for me, the line to get outside to the buses is packed as hell. It's gonna be at least 3 minutes of standing here before I can make it out.

I look over at Blake while trying to push my way through. He looks like he's searching for something, his eyes are looking through the crowd of people.

Time to look away. Fuck. This line isn't moving.

"Dahlia!" I hear.

Save me.