xii: donuts

Shutting the door, I immediately sprint to my room

It just means I'll have to earn it.

The way my heart feels right now should be illegal.

Blake is truly a man.

Willing to take care of me, my family, my mental stability, and so so much more.

Words cannot describe how grateful I am to have met him.

Am I nervous that my feelings towards him i'm a no friendship way are growing? Yes.

But if he keeps doing the nicest things to me, and making me feel like I'm the only girl in his eyes...

I will fully accept those feelings.

━━━━━━━━━━

Monday

Another day of stressing about school.

I completely wish I was the type of person who had the heart to just lay in bed instead of going to school.

Currently, I am staring at the ceiling. Are we noticing a pattern?

What should I wear today? Do I dress differently? Does Blake like girls who dress flashy?

Not that I want to dress like girls Blake likes.

God my head hurts.

I can't tell if it's from all this thinking or the fact I haven't eaten since Saturday.

Something tells me it's the latter, but it will be worth it right?

It will all be worth it.

A knock on the door interrupts me from my overthinking.

"I'm heading out for work, text me if you need anything." My mom blows me a kiss.

"Will do." I sigh. She clearly notices my expression. "I meant to ask you, how did your date with Blake go?"

"It was not a date mom, we were with friends." I roll my eyes, sitting up on my forearms.

She comes to give me a kiss on my forehead. "I heard squealing at midnight. But you keep telling yourself whatever you need. Love you!"

With that, she walks out of the room.

Emerson and Jake are probably up right now, so I should start getting ready.

It's October now, but in Texas it is still unfortunately quite hot.

I put on a black top with a neckline that scoops down, showing some cleavage. Wow, this shirt really makes my boobs look good.

But I go to the mirror as always. Do I look fat? My arms look weird don't they? Maybe I should change?

I throw my head into my hands. I hate this. I hate it I hate it I hate it.