xvi: great position

Holy shit, I'm a goner

I can't tell if kissing is always good, or if Blake just made it amazing.

"I want to do that forever." I say under my breath.

"We can arrange that. Let's start now." He decides. Blake leans it to try and kiss me again, but I use my hand to push his chest back.

"It's your birthday party, we can't stay up here all night. Go entertain your guests."

He groans and shakes his head. "I Don't want to."

"C'mon, I'll be right behind you." I reassure. Blake shakes his head again. "We can walk together." He clarifies.

Grabbing my hand, he pulls us out of his room and back down the hallway leading to the stairs. "You sure? Cause people will want to talk to you and I don't wanna mess that up." I question.

We stop in our tracks, Blake turns to me. "What do you mean?" He asks.

"Like your other friends. Or just people..."

"You have to communicate Dahlia." He states.

"I mean like, other girls. I kinda don't want to witness that."

Blake laughs. Fucking laughs.

"We were just in my room making out, and you think I want to talk to other girls?"

"I wouldn't hold it against you." I shrug.

Yes I most definitely would, but he doesn't need to know that.

There's giggling coming from one of the rooms. I back into Blake's chest, petrified.

"Hell no. This is scary movie stuff, let's go." I whisper.

"It's probably just people we know. I'm gonna check." He starts walking toward the room.

Of course I follow, because what if something happens?

Blake slowly opens the door, and from the crack that's opened, it looks like a bathroom. He pushes it all the way open.

No fucking way.

"Well damn, didn't mean to interrupt." Blake laughs.

Fallon and Elijah whip their heads towards the door. They were kissing! She pulls away from him to look at us fully.

"Oh my god, please forget you saw this. I was just leaving." She shrieks.

"No you weren't, but okay." Elijah mutters.

"By all means, continue, we were just leaving." Blake gives Elijah a wink, and he pulls us away before shutting the door.

Now we're the ones giggling. "It's about time they got together." He says.