Start all over again

Sorry it's short today, I have test tomorrow and I have to prepare.
Enjoy!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"I'm sorry" Purpled said.

Tommy was caught of guard for a moment, as he heard that sentence. Purpled was sorry? For what?

"What?" Tommy asked confused.

Purpled looked at him with sadness in his eyes and took a breath in.

"I wanted to apologize for everything that happened. That I didn't visit you in exile like I promised, that I left you there alone with Dream. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you" he said, his mile disappearing as he talked.

Tommy looked at him, somehow not understanding what was all of that about. Why would he apologize? It's not like Tommy cared or something, he was used to that.

"It's not your fault, it's Dream who did all of that." Tommy simply said, looking at the ground.

"Yeah, but it doesn't change the fact that I broke my promise." Purpled said.

Tommy's eyes widened. That promise.

Tommy was sitting on a small hill, Purpled next to him. They were starring at the sunrise, admiring all the beautiful colors.

"I promise I won't leave you alone, ever." Purpled said.

"Really?" Tommy asked, looking with hope in his eyes at him.

"Yup! I won't let anyone hurt you!" Prepped said, giggling loudly.

"I won't leave you too, I will protect you with all my life!" Tommy said, looking at the sky once again.

The two boys sat there till it was finally Darko as they slowly made they way down towards their houses.

"I will see you tomorrow" Tommy said, walking inside his small house.

"Bye Tommy!" Purpled waved his small hand, following his friend figure till it disappeared inside the house.

It was a promise they made years ago, while still being young. It was time when they didn't know how hard it's to keep one simple promise. While they grew up, they realized it's not that easy and began to make more promises and try to keep them. One of them lasted till the age of 16, when Tommy for exiled. That's when Dream ruined everything and separated them. And till this day, that one promise is broken and cannot be fixed.

"I really regret that days and please, can we be friend again? Just like years back" Purpled said, turning his head away from Tommy.

Tommy sighed, as he stand up and walked away.

"I don't care, do what you wanna do. But remember, I won't forget that easily" Tommy said, kicking the snow under his foot.

"Alright, bye!" Purpled said.

"See you tomorrow" Tommy said walking away.

Purpled smiled, relief in his eyes and voice. Even if that wasn't answer he wanted to hear, there was still chance that they will be friends again like then. He was ready to do everything that could help him.
Tommy said that he will see him tomorrow, which meant something good and nothing bad. Maybe there was still hope for their friendship.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tubbo was walking through the forest with Ranboo, enjoying the beautiful day. His plans were to visit Tommy, so they went straight tears his house in hope to see him there. Unfortunately for them, he wasn't outside, which was weird. They decided to knock but silence answered them.

"Where is he?" Tubbo asked his taller husband.

"Don't know, maybe he's out in town?" Ranboo asked, walking around Tommy's house.

"Maybe" Tubbo said, seeing unpleased. "Did you also noticed that he spends more time in the town then his house? It's kinda weird especially when it's about Tommy" he noticed.

"True, but can you blame him? He deserves a break and moment of happiness and relief. I wouldn't be even surprised if he's meeting with someone" Ranboo siad, smiling lightly.

Tubbo stood frozen. Tommy meeting with someone other than him? No way, Tommy doesn't have other friends expect him and Ranboo, right? It was impossible since Tommy cut off from everyone and simply avoided them. So why would he spend time with them now?

"Eh, it's the last thing I would say that Tommy is doing" Tubbo said.

Ranboo looked at his back, trying to understand what his platonic partner meant.

"Why not? Him and Purpled were really good friends" he pointed out.

Tubbo laughed, shaking his head.

"They aren't friends for some time now, Ranboo." Tubbo said, walking up to his partner.

He patted his shoulder, walking back to their house. Ranboo stood there for a moment, deciding if either he should look for Tommy or go with his platonic husband. Tubbo was acting weird whenever he mentioned the topic about Tommy hanging out with someone else who wasn't one of them. Why? Maybe cause he still wanted to have Tommy for himself? That had their friendship bandanas, or at least Tommy had. Tommy always wore his bandana, but Tubbo had it hidden in one of the chests. He had a black one instead, the one that Ranboo gave him on their marriage. If he could say that, he was slowly becoming an replacement of Tommy.

"Ranboo?" Someone asked behind his back.

Ranboo turned around, looking at the smaller figure in front of him. It was Purpled.

"Oh, hello Purpled. How can I help you?" He asked, titling his head to the side.

"I was actually about to ask the same question since you're standing here for five minutes now. I was kinda worried, you know" Purpled said, putting his hand in pockets of his purple hoodie.

"I was thinking about where Tommy might be, do you have any idea?" He asked hopefully his old friend.

Purpled looked around like he was searching for something or someone but his gaze soon later focused on Ranboo again.

"I was taking with him a moment ago, I thought he came back to his house already" He said, struggling his shoulders.

"You talked with him? How is he?" Ranboo asked, following Purpled who went towards his house.

"He's good I guess, looks tired and sad but other than that he looks fine" The boy said, sending the other small smile.

"That's good, I wanted to talk to him but I guess I have to wait" Ranboo said.

Purpled's attention switched back on the white and black hybrid.

"About what?" He asked, raising one of his eyebrows.

"Huh? Oh, about how he's doing and all that"

"He's fine, no need to ask" Purpled said, looking back in front of him.

"Something happened?" Ranboo asked curiously.

"Nothing, Tommy just isn't in the mood to talk" Purpled smiled innocently, patting Ranboo's shoulder again and pushing him towards the way of his house.

"I will see you later!" Purpled said, running away.

He couldn't let anyone close to Tommy, not now at leats. He needed time and Purpled still had to gain his test. It wouldn't be easy but without anyone asking him about everything, it will be surely easier. So for now, they have to give him some space and let him mentally rest and think. Then, Purpled will help him and make sure he is safe.