A place he wished to never see again

We are almost at 100K guys! Thank you so much for everything and I hope you will stay till the end!

Remember to take care of yourself, I love you and make sure to drink and eat something. Have a good day/night!

And let's be honest, most of you probably was waiting for this very moment and it took me some time but here it is!

Hope you enjoy~

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Purpled threw his netherite armor on, making sure his sword was attached to his side tight enough so he wouldn't lose it. He also put some potions in his bag from Percy, not knowing if they will be useful or not but at the end, you could expect everything from this people.
When he knew he was ready and had everything, he checked his inventory last time before looking over at his husband.
Tommy stood in front of the chests, looking at something in his hands. He himself had his netherite armor on, enchants glowing in the dark. His own sword was strapped to his side, along with some potions on his belt.

Purpled frowned, noticing the odd look on his husband's face. Slowly, he walked up to him from behind and pulled him into back hug, face pressed against his shoulder. He looked over his shoulder, something shinny reflecting in his eyes. He imidiatelly cursed himself, realizing what it was right away. God, how could he forgot about such a thing? 
There, in Tommy's hands laid an old compass. It was enchanted with flicking words saying "My Tubbo". Tommy told him about the compass, where he got it from and the story behind it. Earlier, it brought nothing but pain. It was like a curse. But now? It was only memory which would now become present. They were supposed to use it to travel to this place once again. To a place where all the pain, trauma and memories raised and was buried.
They forgot about this place as good as they could, they erased it from their memory and lived happily. But now, they were supposed to go there
Not only that, but they also had to visit someone.
It wasn't something either of them wanted to do, but they had to and there was no turning back.

Techno tagged along, saying that he needed to take couple of things from his old base, since he now lived in the Resting Land's and spend the most of his time there. Philza only wanted to go to say goodbye to some people and visit his old home for the last time before leaving for good. Puffy wasn't going, since she volunteered to help people and try to help with preparing for future events. As for Sam, he was too weak to walk so he was forced to stay at the medic's room, where Percy was one of the people that took care of him.
Quackity was going to as he said 'Make sure you are all alright', which was truth at some point. It was obvious that he was protective over Tommy and he wouldn't let him go once again. Plus, he wanted to see his dear friend and how's he doing in his new house. And probably remind him what can happen if he ever tries something.

However, they all could agree on one thing. Neither of them wanted to go back there. It was either because of their backstory, people or generally the place. But if Tommy had to go there and face this place again, they were going to do the same. Of course, they couldn't compare teuir hatred to Tommy's for this place, but they still couldn't imagine coming back there and living there again.

So, Purpled hold Tommy's hands, squeezing the compass in their hands tightly. He pressed a kiss to Tommy's temple, looking at the compass.

"I know it's hard and all, but we have to use it. I doubt than any of us remembers the right way back. That's what we wanted at the end, to forget and move on" Purpled said,huffing softly.

Tommy's shoulders tensed a little, before relaxing and leaning closer to his platonic partner.

"I know and I really wish I wouldn't have to use it. However we have no choice" Tommy said. "That's the only thing connected to L'manburg"

Purpled sighed loudly, giving Tommy a kiss to is hand and taking a step back.

"Alright, make sure you have everything ready and we will meet in front of the stables" Purpled said.

Tommy smiled softly, giving a quick peck to cheek and watching his leave. The doors were shut quietly, silence filling the room. Now he was alone, left with his doubts and stress. Was that a good decision? Wouldn't that put them in bigger danger? Was this the best available option right now? He needed answers, he needed to know the truth.
He couldn't trust Melanthios, not now at least. He lied to him once, there's a chance he will lie second time.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

After everyone were ready and sitting on their horses, Tommy on Night and Purpled on Cream, the gates were opened. Along with Tommy, Purpled, Technoblade, Quackity and Philza there were five guards going, just in case. Five from the best ones, to be exact. There was Harry, the boy who was saved by Purpled and was his helper. Strong boy and smart if it wasn't enough. One of Purpled's favorites, but don't tell anyone, cause he keeps it as a secret.

Purpled was standing in the middle, Harry on his right. Technoblade stood in front of him on Carl, Philza behind Tommy, two guards in front of the group and three guards behind. In the very front was Tommy, Quackity not so far behind. Tommy insisted on going first, since he was the one who could use the compass and as he said, it was his priority to cheek if the ground is stable and without any traps. Quackity had a bow strapped on his back, ready to aim any moment and shot anyone who dared to try and attack the king.

"Everyone ready?" Tommy asked, his horse turned around to face his friends.

When they nodded and got their horses ready, Tommy raised his hand in the air and shouted.

"Forward!" With that, he turned Night around and the horse started galloping forward.

The rest quickly followed him, however were left behind since Tommy's horse was younger and a little bit faster so he had to slow down. They had time, none of them wanted to be there anyway. But at the same time, they wanted to do it quickly and come back the same day.
At the back of his head, Tommy knew there was nothing good awaiting them in the nearest future. For sure something will go wrong. They won't enter the nation unnoticed, they won't sneak past everyone, they won't be left without confrontation.
Tommy only hoped that it wouldn't he Tubbo or Wilbur they would first meet. Cause if they did, he would be in deep black hole. He would have to face them, listen to their voices and winning and probably explain everything. But if he was growing tired if them, he could always use his king privileges to get rid of them and keep them away.
He had a while army behind him and the best if the best soldiers. Only stupid would try to and start an conflict.