Bright future?

We are getting only closer and closer. Better prepare yourself for what might happen in the future.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The purple blade hit the mannequin, ripping the material into pieces. His hits were regular, strong and unexpected, taking a step back and forward. Without a break, he began to spare for one hour now, nothing but sweat on his forehead and sore pain in his legs and arms. However, he didn't care. He had many things to do and there was no time for being a whimp. He was a king, he had the whole empire to rule and take care of.  He was willing to protect his people no matter what, which meant he needed to train. So he did, solo sparring every single day for and hour.
People began to worry about their king, seeing him tired most of the time. He was neglecting his health, so they were safe and happy. They didn't like that, especially his soon-to-be-husband.

Purpled helped Tommy as much as he could and sometimes even distracted him from training. He told him that he needed to focus on rulling more. How was he supposed to make good decisions? He had to be rested well, calm and strong. Everyone knew it was hard for a kid, but there wasn't much for them to do. They respected their king's decisions and tried everything to just helo him even a little.

Stop

Purpled!

Eeee

Your lover is coming

Tommy swung his sword for the last time, before putting it back behind his belt. He slowly turned around, waiting for the alien boy to come closer. Purpled smiled softly, stopping right in front of Tommy.

"My dear" he said.

Tommy nodded his head.

"We have to go or else we will be late on our meeting" Purpled said.

"About?" Tommy asked, pulling off his gloves that protected his skin from the harm.

"You already forgot? About our marriage, of course" he said.

Tommy lifted hie eyebrows, before nodding again and holding Purpled's hand. They both went inside the castle, passing guardians and other people. Whenever someone saw them, they would bow their head and smile softly, enjoying the view of the two minors. How happy they were to see them both happy. They were looking forward being one of the people that would be invited at the wedding. However, both Tommy and Purpled actually planned to invite everyone, including some people from other Nations and Empires.

When they walked up to the big wooden doors, two men pushed them open for them and let them inside. Tommy thanked them, before looking at everyone inside the room. There were four design planners, who would get the decorations ready. Two chefs, who would prepare food, some kids and women to prepare bouquets. And of course, one blacksmith who has the most important job to do. He had to make two rings, ones that both Tommy and Purpled would pick and think of.
When everyone saw the doors open and both kings come in, they imidiatelly stood up and waited for the two people to join them.

"Our Majesty" one of them greeted, showing the kings their seats.

"Thank you, Matthew" Tommy said

He shook his hand and everyone sat down, their eyes focused on the blind haired boy. Purpled coughed, catching their attention.

"How are the thing going?" He asked, referring to one of the design planners.

"Very well, we are missing some iron but some people will get it for us this afternoon." The man answered.

Purpled nodded, letting the blacksmith talk. The planning began, collecting colors, ideas and things they wanted to have on their wedding. Tommy however, was tired cause of the sleep lack. He forced himself to stay awake, trying to concentrate on everything that was going around him. But like always, nothing was easy.