Getting ready

I'm alive and ready to write some fluff :). Anywho, hope you have a good day, make sure to drink and eat something. I love you and you matter! Remember, there's always someone that cares for you and loves you. You are beautiful and no matter what never give up. If you need someone to talk to, you can dm me or message me on discord, I'm always open and there for you.

Next chapter will probably show decorations and colours of their wedding, so be ready :)

Enjoy!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Blue

No, black will be better

Maybe red?

Something original? Like purple?

Or just white.

Tommy stood in front of the mirror, two fashionistas walking around him and mustering something under their noses. Currently they were picking up his suit for his wedding and as he expected, the biggest problem was with the colour. Purpled mentioned blue, cause as he said "It would match your eyes", but Tommy wasn't sure about that. He thought about purple, since it was Purpled's favorite colour and it would match the decorations. However, the voices also had their own ideas. And like that, Tommy spend almost half of the day with his fashionistas, who tried their best to find the best colour that would match everything and still look stunning. A day like this is once in a lifetime, so they wanted it to be perfect.

"Conny, bring the blue one! The grey doesn't look as good as we need to" the older woman said, sending her son to get the next suit.

Tommy sighed, slowly getting tired and realizing it will be harder than he thought it would be. And to think he was responsible for the suits while Purpled had to get the rings. But if course, the rings would also take time, not only picking the right design and colour but also making them. So much work to do, yet so little time. Fortunately, they had a lot help and people that were willing to help them. In mean time, their befriended God was helping some designers with decorating the main room, where they would celebrate after their wedding. Quackity along with Puffy were helping with the food, while Philza and Technoblade along with kids were getting their own clothes ready and helping with making sure everything was safe and there was no one threatening the king's life's.

"What do you think, your majesty?" The man asked, looking with head titled to the side as he watched Tommy try out another suit.

Tommy looked at himself in the mirror, turning to the side and examining his look. It was beautiful navy blue, with mix of with mix of dark Blue. He found it nice looking, but again, it wasn't the one. He shook his head, gently looking at the professional fashionista.

"I'm sorry it's taking so much time, I just can't find the right one" He said apologizing and looking down at his hands which shook a little.

"Don't worry my king, it's pleasure to work with you and make a suit that you will wear on the special day. Trust me, many people choose their suits long time, there's nothing wrong with it." He said, gently placing the suit back and thinking of another colour.

Try the light purple

"What about light purple? Do we have one like that?" Tommy asked, looking down at the two people.

They looked at each other in excitement, smiling widely before the woman disappeared among other dresses and suits. The man smiled at him, before the woman came back holding beautiful light purple suit.
She handed it to Tommy almost imidiatelly, sending him to change and waiting impatiently.
He took his time, appreciating every detail of the suit, especially the upper part. It was nice and comfortable material, laying perfectly on his body. He smiled, before finally coming out and tanning on the stair again, amazing his fashionistas. They laughed as their hearts warmed, looking at the young king in his wedding suit. They could see he finally choose his suit by looking at his face and the gentle smile his face held.

It reminded them of their own wedding, when they choose blue colours, which was also the main color in the whole wedding. It was a beautiful day, which fell in their heads till this day.

"Looks beautiful, young king" he woman said, hugging her husband while they watched their king.

"I think we found it" Tommy said, looking in the mirror for the last time. "Do you also have darker purple for Purpled? I think he will like it"

They nodded, taking the suit from him and putting it in the safe place.
He would expect to end up with purple suits, but they caught his attention more than the others and they reminded him of Purpled.

You look handsome

I agree!

Yeah!

Eeee

Lucky~

I told you! Purple is the best

Tommy only laughed, being grateful how supportive his voices were as he walked out of the shop after thanking the owners and making sure to take the suits later this afternoon.
He walked through the streets, greeting every peron he met along the way and wishing them a good day.

"I'm looking forward to see you on my wedding!" He said, smiling brightly at Sophie.

"I will come, don't you dare think different! I will make sure to take Jacob as well!" She said, smiling softly.

Tommy only smirked, chuckling and winking at her.

"You better make sure to get married before I die, I would love to see you in a dress"

Sophie blushed, excusing herself and quickly leaving Tommy behind. He only laughed softly and continued on his way, enjoying the warm day and beautiful weather.

"And to think I will get married soon" he chuckled at that, shaking his head. "Who would have thought"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Purpled was stressed, which was reasonable. He was responsible for rings, which was as hard as finding a great suits for their wedding. He had tried on over 50 rings and none of them seemed to fit him and his hopes. He couldn't just choose a first better ring, Tommy would be disappointed. Him and Tommy agreed to choose either blue or purple ones, which would seem to be easy. But in reality, it wasn't. Most of the rings had either red, blue, purple or white crystals. And he wanted a perfect ring, not an ugly or too flashy one.
He felt like the owner was a little tired by him, even tho he refused that Purpled could stay there as long as he wants and there was no problem with it.
He tried to do it fast, but when he thought he found the right one, he would see something that made it seem off. So, after looking for an three hours, he gave up and left the store to clear his head and maybe go to another store.
However, on his way there, Philza caught up to him and joined him on his small adventure.

"Did you find the perfect ring?" Philza asked, galancing at Purpled.

He only shook his head, shoulder dropping with disappointment.

"No, there was nothing that would catch my attention" he said, at which Purpled only nodded and closed his eyes a little.

"You know, there was something I wanted to give to Tommy, but couldn't bring myself to do it" Phila said.

Purpled looked up at him, giving him questioning look at which Phil smiled at and pulled something out of his pocket.
It was a small black box, probably leather. He handed it to Purpled, eyeing him as he slowly opened it.

"Tommy's mother gave it to me, before she.. you know. She wished to give it to Tommy so I waited fot the best occasion. I'm sure he would love to wear it"

Purpled's eyes widened when he opened the box, which had two small but beautiful rings in it. One was silver, with shiny dark blue crystal while the other was golden with also  blue crystal. He looked at it memorized, before looking up at Phil in shock.

"N-no, I can't take it-" He tried to argue but Philza put his hands on his shoulders.

"Don't. Just take it and promise me you will make Tommy happy. Don't make the same mistake as I did years ago, okay?" Philza asked.

"Okay.." Phila smiled, before hugging Purpled and patting his back.

"I already lost my chance so please, please, make him the happiest boy on earth. He went through so much and he needs some happiness in life, you know?" He took his hands away and smiled at Purpled. "A happiness he never felt before"