Revenge seeker

Sorry for no update yesterday, I was helping my mom and totally forgot to update.
Anyways, I hope you are having a good day/night!
I'm pretty sure most of you wanted to see this, since the comments were pretty interesting I must say.

Probably some violence and by tht I mean a lot. Just so know :D

Hope you enjoy and stick to the end!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Tell me the fucking truth already and stop lying!" Tommy's voice bounced back to him, his arms pushing Dream against the wall with sword inches away from his neck.

Dream choked out a gasp, gripping Tommy's forearm and trying to push him away. That only made Tommy's grip tighter which resulted in small groan of pain escape Dream's throat as he closed his eyes. He was out of energy, not able to do anything other that to just try to break free and hope for Ant to get them away. However, the guard was busy with winged man who held sword next to his own neck ready to slice it in half. Dream was alone, beaten to every bone, blood covering his face and clothes, making his clothes sticky and stink.
Technoblade stood back, observing the scene proudly as he watched Tommy taking the truth out of the prisoner's mouth. Quackity seemed to enjoy the scene in front of him as well, his weapon resting on his shoulder as his hand twitched in excitement.

"I-I'm telling the truth, I promise! I have no clue on what he might possibly want from any of you!" Dream said, shielding his face with his weak hands which were shaking like a leaf in the wind.

Tommy growled in anger and annoyance, outstretching his hand towards Purpled who smiled softly and placed the netherite and enchanted sword in his hand.
With that Tommy kicked Dream in the gut and forced him on his knees. The masked couldn't do anything but to cough with blood, imidiatelly bending over and pressing hand over his broken nose which started bleeding once again.

"Listen Dream, I'm trying to be nice and make it easy for both of us, but if you won't tell the truth this instant I'm afraid we will have to do it the hard way. And trust me, I don't want to get my suit even more messy than it already is." Tommy said, twirling the sword in his right hand and smiling widely, something dark and mischievous hidden behind the blue eyes. "So, what will it be? The easy way where you just tell me the truth or the hard way where we will unfortunately have to do more damage that that? The choice is yours~"

Technoblade clapped proudly, the smirk on his way visible as he watched in amusement. Purpled patted Quackity's shoulder, shaking him a little but before stepping forward to stand right behind Tommy. He was standing tall, trying to intimidate Dream even more. Guess it worked since the man almost imidiatelly sat on his leg's and sighed shakily.
He looked up at them both, keeping eye contact with Tommy before opening his mouth to say something couple of times, before closing it.

"Oh? No answer? Welp, that's new. How about we try again. The hard way or the easy way? And better decide quickly since I don't a whole day" Tommy said, his patience slowly wearing off.

When another minute passed and Tommy was about to swing the sword down, ready to activate the enchants and set Dream alive on fire, the male raised his hands in the air. Tommy raised one of his eyebrows in the air, staring at the male and waiting for the answer.

"F-fine, I will tell you what I know. But don't be disappointed since it's no too much" he said, his voice cracking a few times when the coughing fit attacked him.

"Very well, I knew from the beginning that we will come to an agreement. Just like in exile, remember? When you gave me a choice, whenever I would blow my stuff myself or you would do that." Tommy said, smiling innocently.