Protective much

Some fluff to make your day better :). I'm in a good mood and felt like I need some fluff instead of angst. We have some in previous chapters and it will be nice to have some wholesomeness before another angst.

I love you and remember, you're important and take care of yourself!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

When he heard the idea, he was genuinely terrified. He thought about it before and he was willing to somehow do it. But not for Philza to be happy to do it. Of course, he wanted the best for Clementine and it was natural for her kind to fly, since her wings were strong and big enough to start finally learning. However,he didn't trust Philza with his child. Especially Clementine. Not that he was scared that Philza would kill Clementine, cause he knew that he wouldn't dare, but he was scared that Clementine would fall or hurt herself. And if that would happen, he would be the first to blame. She was his daughter, one of three kids that he loved and adored with his whole heart. So if something would happen to her, he would literally have a break down.

So, he was skeptic at first, denying the fact that he wasn't able to teach her to fly on his own. The scar on his back only made it harder, stinging Everytime he carried one of his children on his back.
However, Purpled was the one who helped him decide, along with some help from Clementine who was desperate to learn how to fly and Shroud, who thought it would be nice to see Clem in the air. That's what you get after teaching your kids to always support and look after each other, he guessed.  Plus, the puppy eyes that Clem was giving him broke him after half of the day. So he was left with nothing else to do, but watch from distance as Philza flew in the air and slowly taught the younger girl how to start.

To take his mind of all the dark scenarios that could happen, he attended to the training field and decided to make another training session with everyone that fought with bows. That meant, women.
Tommy adored all of them for everything they did not only for kids but also their men. Of course, all the men also adored them and often helped them around when they weren't doing their own job. There wasn't some like like "that's a job woman can't do" or "that's what women should do instead of training". They were free, they could do anything they wanted and not stay all day in the kitchen as some people said they should do. Tommy hated that type of people, who thought of woman as objects that belonged nowhere expect the kitchen and house. And he was glad to see that his people were far from doing so.
And he could openly say that he was proud of every woman he ever saw. They were strong and independent, helping each other out and doing their best to help. They would often check up on the other families and orphanage, sometimes even visiting their king and making sure he didn't need anything. He respected them more than anyone ever. He was even scared of some of them, their strength scared him and the fact that they were probably strong enough to take him down in a fight.

"Today, we will train on the speed. In a war, there's no time to decide how or where you should aim. You have a second to shot, before someone can.m get shot. As much as I wish that none of this things will ever be needed, we have to be ready in advance." Tommy said, watching carefully everyone as he walked around them and examined their skills.

They were all incredible, fast and smart. This women were better at shooting than most of the men he ever met. Not to be rude or anything. He knew they loved training, since it brought them much pleasure and fun, so he was looking forward making training sessions as often as he could. But at the same time, he wished that none of that things would be ever needed. He didn't wish to fight, to even experience a war once again. He wanted for this peolle to be safe and happy, away from bigger chaos and danger.

"Is this good?" Sophie asked, shooting two arrows in a row in incredible speed.

Tommy smiled widely, patting her shoulder and nodding his head, before walking away and helping other women.