The hidden truth

Welcome back guys and hope you enjoy! More explanation and maybe some angst :)

Hope you enjoy and have a good day/night!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Everyone sat in the dining room, some snacks laying around the table and curtains closed so the torches were the only surface of light. Dead silence hovered in the room, as no one dared to speak first nor did they knew what to say. Tommy sat across the table on his special seat, Purpled on his left with kids and his most trusted people. Meanwhile on the right sat Techno, Philza, Sam and Puffy along with two other people who wanted to be on the meeting.
The longer the room was silent, the more Tommy got nervous. What was he supposed to say? Where start? They wanted more information about everything. About voices, the kingdom, him being a king, the kids, everything that was possible! That made Tommy quite nervous as he tried to think of a way how to tell them everything, but still not the most important things.
He galanced secretly at Purpled, seeking for at least a little bit of help. Purpled noticed that his fiance was looking at him and looked at him too, trying jot to alert anyone else. Tommy was looking at him with pleasing eyes, trying to get him to start the conversation. However, they both knew that it was Tommy's conversation and he had to start it. With secret shake of his head, he looked in the corner of his eyes at everyone else. Then looked back at Tommy, sending him a small smile to give him some confidence. With heavy sigh, Tommy cleared his throat. Almost instantly everyone turned their heads in sync, looking at the king in front of them. Tommy slowly stood up, hands behind his back as he looked at everyone's faces. Techno's and Philza's ones scared him the most. He knew what reaction expect from them, it was obvious. But there was still a small chance that they would react differently.

"As many of you may know, we gathered here today to explain some.. things and get everything straight." Tommy said, strong look on his face as his eyes stopped on Puffy.

She was smiling softly, convincing him to continue and not to worry.

"What would you like to know?" Tommy asked, pointing at the group with his eyes.

Philza shifted nervously, opening him mouth to speak but he quickly closed it, not knowing hot to ask. Fortunately for him Technoblade already had an formed question in his head.

"Voices, tell us more about the voices"

Tommy deadpanned, head turning to look at the ground.

"I don't really know what more do you want to hear. I think you already know everything" Tommy simply said, looking back at Techno.

But he stayed still, not giving up on the topic.

"The loudest one, I want to know more" Philza kicked him under the table, at which Technoblade groaned. "We want to know"

Tommy smirked, knowing very well what Techno wanted. As far as he knew, he was the only one with a voice that was different from the rest.

I have a name you know

Bitch

Oh? Did we just got ignored?

That surely wasn't a complement.

EEEE

Oi, fuck you

Man calls himself a god but doesn't even know that

Tommy smirked wider, gladly listening to whatever the voices had to say. They were the best, to be honest.

"His name is Melanthios, thank you very much" Tommy pointed out, while Techno rolled his eyes in annoyance. "And if you need to know, he's the voice that gives the good advices and alerts me about many things, like danger and more. He's different from the others, since he isn't completely controlled by my emotions. Not to the point where he either acts violent or depressed, at least"