Leaving past behind

Sorry it's shorter than usual, I'm half asleep while writing this. Hope you enjoy!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

They looked down on the country where they grew up, spend their free time and learned life. This is were they fought for freedom and safe future. The tall building, huge crater from explosion, the prison, ruins of the walls. All their memories, pain, life and past. Now, they were leaving it behind, without any words. Tommy took the last sight of every building he knew till this day and turned around, catching Purpled's work look. He acted like he didn't care, but deep down he was hurting. He was about to leave this place and probably never come back, yet it was for his safety. Purpled trailed little behind him, giving him some space and time to think. Tommy was a person that could easily get attached to something or someone and it was never easy for him to leave it.

You will Forget about this place without realizing it, it's a new chance for a new life.

Melanthios's voice rang in his head, catching him off of gear for a second. He was right, he will eventually forget about this place and will move on eventually. Plus, it's a new start. Alone, away from all this people. Only him, Purpled and Shroud. No one else. He would be fine on his own with Shroud but at the same time, he was grateful that Purpled went with him instead of leaving him there alone.

Family

Hehe

EEEEE

Marriage?

Tommy shook his head, he won't get platonically married to Purpled, right? Maybe that wouldn't be the worst decision he ever made, but would Purpled even agree?
Why was he ever thinking about that? He was good. He doesn't need platonic husband, he can take care if himself and Shroud if needed. Purpled would be only a problem in his way.

"How long till we get there?" Purpled finally asked, getting The attention. "We've been walking for like an hour and yet we aren't here"

Tommy shrugged and continued on walking, ignoring the sighs of annoyance from the other.

"Is this even the good way?" Purpled bumped into something, as he realized it was Tommy.

"Do you assume I don't know where I'm going?" Tommy said, slowly turning his head towards Purpled.

"O-of course not! How could I do that?" He scratched his neck nervously, smiling at Tommy innocently.

"Yeah sure"

They continued walking in silence, Purpled stopping himself from saying anything. Tommy simply walked before him, ignoring the smallest sound and shadow appearing somewhere in the forest. Since Tommy spend there so much time, he could recognize every sound and shadow and know what that was. It allowed him to know if there's any danger around the forest.
Unlike Tommy, Purpled jumped at every small sound, imidiatelly and intensely looking around. He expect to see the two masked men, but everytime it was either an animal or just wind. He felt embarrassed at how alarmed he was but he couldn't do anything about that. It was just the way he was and it wasn't his fault.

And finally, after what seemed like years they made it to small cleared field with hill at the end of it and forest around it.  Purpled barely could see the shape of house and small windows. It was hard and he had to focus really hard to even see the shape of the roof. No wonder why no one found this place till this day.

Finally home

Sweet home!

Welcome back!

Shroud!

Our son

Home

Finally

L'manburg was boring, unlike this place

Garden

Tommy smiled to himself, coming closer and closer with e ery small step. After a minute, he stood in front of well hidden wooden doors and pushed them open. They revealed a beautiful and bright hall with a few doors and small wardrobe. Tommy walked in, Purpled following close behind and closing the doors. It was warm and really comfy looking place, since everything was made of wood or coblestone. 

"Come on"

Purpled followed Tommy into the living room like a lost puppy, looking around every two seconds when he got the chance. Tommy took off his jacket and threw it on the couch, before looking around the corner and sitting on the ground.

"Shroud! Come here baby!" He said, patting his knees with his hands.

Purpled looked over to him, eyes trailing away from the small painting on the wall. His eyes widened when he saw black ball with red eyes run up to Tommy before snuggling in his chest. He could clearly see a spider, hissing in happiness and hugging someone.
Tommy stood up and turned around to face Purpled, happy spider in his hands. But when the red eyes met his, the happy hisses imidiatelly stopped.

"Purpled, this is Shroud, Shroud, this is Purpled" Tommy said, still holding the black ball with red eyes.

Purpled looking into this eyes, seeing confusion and fear at the same time. It wasn't a spider like the rest. He was more calm, scared and friendly.

"He's my son" Tommy said.

Purpled was even more confused, he could understand if that spider was Tommy's pet, but son? Yeah, Ranboo and Tubbo had a piglin as their child, but not a spider. Tommy put Shroud on his hands, before going to kitchen as Purpled guessed.

"Hey! What am I supposed to do with it?!" Purpled yelled after him, his eyes looking straight into the red ones and vice versa.

"His name is Shroud, thank you very much. Play with him or talk, I don't know. Think of something creative" Tommy's voice reached him from the kitchen. "Your room is the one next to the bathroom on the left, Shroud will come to my room when he's sleepy"

His eyes never left the red ones, as they stared at each other for what seemed like hours. Finally, Purpled sat down on the couch and sat Shroud on his lap, gently petting his back.
Surprisingly, the spider hissed happily and buzz on his stomach, all of the eyes locked.
Purpled smiled softly, getting more and more confident.

"Maybe you are not that bad" He said, his hand resting on the small body laying on his lap.

On the other hand, Tommy was standing in the kitchen, looking at the two of them.

He's stealing Shroud!

Our son!

No, stay away

Eee

Flipp off alien boy!

"Oh shut up" Tommy mumbled, watching all the time.

You should get some rest, you deserve it anyway

Tommy yawned, running his eyes from tiredness. He backed away, stepping inside his room and locking the doors. He threw himself on the bed, his head pressed against the cold pillow. His eyes almost imidiatelly shut, before darkness over took him.