Meet a king

Finally, what you were all waiting for! Day when some of the DSMP meets the king 😎. Also, some angst :). It's quiet long tho. Hope you enjoy, beautiful/handsome.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

They walked up the stairs, having a good look around. God, everything here looked so fancy and  beautiful, yet very welcoming. Puffy looked in awe at every painting on the wall, they were different than most of what she saw in L'manburg. They were mostly about villagers who were helping around each other and building homes so everyone had their own. To their surprise, they saw a picture of two kid hugging each other and smiling. One was a spider hybrid and the other was moth hybrid, or at least that's what Puffy though. They looked young, cute and much to Puffy's joy, healthy and happy. She would never want to see someone hurt of being forced into pretending to being happy, especially kids. Not after what happened years ago.
She was too blind to notice, too focused on others. God, and to think it was her fault. She could have helped him, she could do something and change it. But as others, she did nothing but watched. And even if she wasn't aware of what was happening, she still blamed herself till this day. Maybe, just maybe, if they noticed and did something he would be still with them and happy. Puffy knew that she couldn't help everyone, she was aware of that. But she was hoping to save at least them. They deserved it after all. But bo matter what, life seemed to always do opposite for them. Never and I mean never, she saw someone do something good for them. They were on their own in a brutal world when they couldn't seek for help.
She was disappointed in herself just like in others. But they were only humans, they couldn't expect it to happen. At the same time, regret washed no only her heart, but everyone else either.

"What do you think the king is like?" Philza asked after a moment, stopping in front of a picture with everyone in the village.

There were many people, he even recognized some of them from L'manburg streets when they asked him for money. He, of course always gave the something. However, the king was nowhere to be found on the picture. His eyes trailed from one picture to another, examining every element and people. There was a painting of army, guards standing at the gate and even a group of kids. Techno frowned, eyeing the kids. They looked happy, too happy.

"Wonder if they will be happy when they taste my axe" he said out loud, making the rest three look at him. "What?"

"Techno!" Philza scolded him. "You can't kill this kids, you might start a war! You don't even know who the king is and how good at fighting his army is"

"We can always test their strength" Techno smirked, pulling out his axe.

And like always, something bad had to happen. Like it was a perfect timing, someone bumped into Techno. Everyone's eyes widened as they looked on the ground and realized that it was a kid. A young one to be exact. There also stood second kid, A little further from Techno. He smirked widely, as voices in his head were awoken and started yelling, imagine of blood fashing before his eyes.

"Techno!" Sam said, trying to hold him back.

The kid on the ground panicked, seeing group of star gets and tried to stand up. The kid who was standing behind looked at the man with a weapon and turning around, quickly runned down the hall. Philza and Sam tried to hold Techno down, while Puffy tried to look around in process of finding something to stop Techno if he get out of hand.
However, Techno was far from calming down and not killing the child. He was wiggling around, trying to throw the two men off of him. Unfortunately and much to everyone's panic, he slipped out of their grasp and imidiatelly put his axe in the air. Puffy screamed, jumping forward to stop him.
That was it, the axe flew down. The kid on the ground panicked and screamed in fear, covering his head with his hands. However, the hit never came. Instead, he heard as Metal hit metal and loud thud eoched through the halls. He quickly opened his eyes and looked up, only to see the weird pig hybrid with his hands in the air and his axe far behind him.