Good to see you..

I'm pretty sure I did it wrong and this chapter should be posted earlier- but I'm stupid and I'm disappointed in myself :)

Hope you enuoy this piece of crap and yoyr heart will be satisfied.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sigh escaped his lips as he threw the bag over his shoulder, map in his hand along with compass in the other hand and  a small book in his pocket. After checking if he had everything for like tge tenth time, he was resdy to leave.
Ranboo planned everything and waited for this day for a long time now, almost two months ad he wad finally ready to go. The rescuing adventure, to find Tommy and bring him back home. And since Technoblade, Philza, Sam and Puffy still didn't come back, he had to do it himself.
He wanted to say goodbye to Quackity, buy he could find him so he just got ready to kesve without a word. Maybe expect the small note for Tubbo and their son, so he wouldn't worry too much. Tubbo wasn't going with him, since he didn't seem like he wanted to go and look for Tommy. He was probably busy with his bees anyways. However, Ranboo was way beyond sadness to leave Michael and probably not see him in the nearest future. Who knows hiw far he will have to go? Maybe even the while country just to find at least a piece of information about hid old friend. Anything to find him and make sure he is alright and safe.
And when he was about to leave, he felt a soft tug on his tail as he looked down. He was met with familiar eyes, staring deep in his own.

"What's up Mike?" He asked, crouching to face his son properly.

"Where are you going? Can I also go?" Michael asked innocently, titling his head to the side cutely.

Ranboo only shook his head sad smile on hus face as he ruffled Michael's hairs.

"Sorry buddy but it's too dangerous for you to go with me. I don't know how long will it take, or what what happen to me on my way, but I promise that I will come back. And I will bring your uncle too"

Michael pouted, clearly upset as he crossed his arms on his chest. Ranboo chuckled, watching as his son made the same and angry face.

"I will bring you some gold, okay? But only if you promise to me that you will take care of Tubbo for me and not tell anyone a word"

Michael thought for a moment, before nodded and squeaked happily. Ranboo hugged his son one last time, giving him a kiss before standing up.

"I will see you soon. Be safe Mike!" He said.

Slowly, he looked at the compass and walked forward. His eyes trailed down at the map, scanning it before changing his way a little and continuing to walk. It's gonna be a long trip. Full of stress, frustration, anger and possibly fear. But nothing he wouldn't do for his friend.

"There's no turning back now.."

-_-_-_-_-_-

Monica stood over the small but deep lake, staring deep into it's shadows and looking for answers. Answers she hoped to see.
Hours passed while she stood there, her eyes never leaving the reflection of the water even for seconds. She was like frozen stone figure. Not able to move, think or speak. So she stood.
Untill she heard footsteps behind her as someone entered the scenery and stopped their eyes on her back. Eyes burning through her skin, easily reaching the soul and draining the energy from it.

That's when she realized the truth. The answers came at her at once, overwhelming her head as she smiled slightly. Oh how sad she didn't realize it earlier.

"I could have expect it to be you" She said, still staring at the mirror of the water.

Someone stood behind her, their mouth inches from her ear as their reflection appeared in the water.

"You could have, but you didn't. You were too focused on everyone else and the possible danger." The person said.

Deep and vibrating red eyes reflecting in the water, glowing with nothing but emptiness. Small hiss's could be heard from behind her back as she relaxed her body. There was no chance she was going to get out of this alive. Not in one piece at least.

"How long?" She asked, at which the person scoffed.

"Long enough to realize the truth and see the reality. He isn't good enough, he never was. You just told him that because you felt pity"

It was her turn to scoff, crossing her arms on her chest.

"I never pitied him, it was truth. He was good enough, is good enough and always will. He denied it because he trusted this people and thought they were right" Monica said, her voice soft and warm.

"I never agreed for this, I promised to take care of him and it isn't helping. I will keep the promise, even if it means killing people to show him the harsh reality. There's no a kingdom without a war. People are too selfish and greedy for the power to see that they are getting corrupted"  The person explained.

Monica only nodded, her arms falling to her side as she smiled kindly and turned around to face her soon to be killer. Familiar mask and green hairs appeared in front of her eyes, red eyes with veins all around their face.

"You know what I have to do" he said.

"I know Sam, I know. And I understand why you are doing this, but I'm not able to forgive you. Not now, not tomorrow and now in the nearest future" Monica said.

Sam closed his eyes for a moment, before opening then again only to thrust his sword forward and straight through the woman's chest. Blood splattered around them and onto Sam's shirt, leaving dark stains. He closed his eyes, single tears escaping his eyes as he looked up at the woman in front of him. They were friends, they got close to each other rather quickly. And now he was the one ending it. In such a brutal way. He didn't even let her say goodbye to anyone. Not Tommy, not her family, not him.
Monica glanced at him, the smile never disappearing from her face as Sam pulled the sword out of her chest. Small gasp left her throat, hand squeezing Sam's arm slightly before the hand let go.

Her body leaned back, slowly falling down and seconds later hitting the surface of the lake. Dull thud reached his ears, her body soon disappearing from his vision in the emptiness of the lake and being swallowed by nothing.
He threw the sword in the lake, clutching onto his shirt as he fell to the ground. Tears streaming down, eyes closed tightly, anger and sanders growing at the pitch of his stomach.

"You could let me do this the easy way, then we wouldn't have to do this. This day wouldn't come only if you were on my side and not his. But I have to protect him, including from his own stupid and reckless decisions" Sam said, red eyes turning back to green ones as he heard the quiet voice once again in his head.

Good job Sam, good job. Now there's nothing on our way. We can protect him just like we wanted. Nothing will be able to stop us.. Even the king himself...

But he hadn't heard the last part, when the voice got muffled by the wind and his own thoughts.

Soon, I won't be needing you or your body. I will do it myself, I will be the one to kill him, not my brother.

As the sun set down, the water grew calmer untill they weren't moving at all.
The greenette stayed there for hours, wishing and praying tot he stars to take her to the better place where she belonged. He wished to never see her in a war. And he wasn't going to do that.